Chapter 37

Kwon Eun-Mi, who was facing Woo-Jin, could not hide her blushing face. She knew that he was only acting, but Woo-Jin's voice was so sweet that it made her heart race. Before she could regain her composure, Woo-Jin hugged Kwon Eun-Mi with the sheet still wrapped around her, and laid down next to her. Kwon Eun-Mi took a deep breath in a bid to calm her pounding heart, unintentionally making herself look adorable.

"Don't you think it's too much to go to work on a day like this?"

"I think you're too much."

"Should we just roll around in bed all day?"

Woo-Jin, who was laying on top of Kwon Eun-Mi, gently pressed his body against hers, stroking her body with one hand. The intention behind his gesture was so clear that it made it hard for Kwon Eun-Mi, as well as the staff on set, to control their beating hearts. The scene in front of them somehow stimulated a sense of lust and voyeuristic desires as it felt like they were peeking into the private life of a pair of lovers.

"Why do your eyes, nose, and mouth look so pretty? You look so perfect that I don't want to leave your side."

The way Woo-Jin looked at Kwon Eun-Mi was as though he was looking at his lover. Woo-Jin smiled at her as he touched the various parts of her face, and Kwon Eun-Mi was slowly absorbed into her role as his lover.

"Pfft, you know, saying that somehow makes you seem like a playboy?"

"Oh my, I guess you have to work harder to hold on to the playboy."

"So you're not denying it huh?"

"I love looking at your jealous expression."

Even though Woo-Jin was gentle and sweet, the character that he was playing was extremely domineering. In his past life, regardless of how much he loved others, he could not get rid of his tendency to dominate them. Nevertheless, his candid face was only reserved for his lover and no one else.

Kwon Eun-Mi was drunk on her emotions. Instead of worrying when they would meet again, she was seducing Woo-Jin with her body language. Even if not for the whole day, she was just trying to get Woo-Jin to spend a little more time with her.. Kwon Eun-Mi wrapped her arms around Woo-Jin, pressing her voluptuous bosom against him, and Woo-Jin let out a long sigh. The sigh was not one of rejection, and Kwon Eun-Mi became aroused by hearing it.

She subconsciously bent her back and burrowed between Woo-Jin's legs. Upon seeing that, Woo-Jin twisted his lips slightly, as though he was trying to hold back his laughter. He got up and sat on top of Kwon Eun-Mi, who was lying down. With Kwon Eun-Mi locked between his legs, Woo-Jin looked down, grabbed his tie, and loosened it. The necktie clip reflected the morning sunlight and sparkled brilliantly.

Woo-Jin, who looked like he was going to pounce on Kwon Eun-Mi, smiled impishly for a moment as he picked Kwon Eun-Mi up with the sheet around her and held her in his arms.

"Oh my!"

Woo-Jin got out of bed and lifted Kwon Eun-Mi up, supporting her waist and hips with both arms. Looking down at Woo-Jin, Kwon Eun-Mi managed to hold on to the sheet, which was about to slide down with both hands and covered her chest. However, her back remained exposed and the sheet, which was covering only her hips and private areas, barely separated Woo-Jin and Kwon Eun-Mi.

Even though Woo-Jin was holding on to her tightly, she felt uneasy and wrapped her legs around Woo-Jin's waist and naturally placed her arms on his shoulders. As the sheet covering her chest slid down, Woo-Jin's arms moved skilfully to hide her from other people's gazes.

"I want to spend the whole day with you like this but I have to go to work."

"I guess...you should..."