Chapter 41

On internet forums, when a main topic is being discussed, there is bound to be subtopics. After the photos and videos taken at the cafe by Woo-Hee’s classmates had been uploaded to the internet, Woo-Jin's younger sister became one of the topics of interest among Woo-Jin’s fans.

According to my sister, Genie’s sister is very good at academics, and she is fairly well-known for being very pretty, but she herself is unaware of that. She doesn’t dress up much because she’s so focused on her studies, and because of her aloof personality, she brushes it off casually when others compliment her.

She talks about her brother from time to time, and as it turns out, she has been talking about Genie. She mentioned that her brother would make her anything that she wanted to eat, and that he recently started playing the piano for her as well. Her ringtone, Für Elise, was played and recorded by Genie himself. Yesterday, she was running late in the morning and was about to leave in a hurry, but Genie stopped her and brushed her hair for her before tying it up.

Of course, my sister didn’t hear these stories directly from Genie’s sister; she either overheard it when Genie’s sister was talking to her friends or her other friends told her. My sister is not a member of Wish Baragi, but she is a fan of Genie. ^^;;

Also, I received a message from the admins that we shouldn’t drag Genie’s younger sister into this matter, just like how we’re not dragging Mr. Kang and Fashion Coordinator Hwang into it. I will inform my sister about it.>

- Whoa, that’s amazing!!!!

- Genie is just so thoughtful. I’m just going to continue being his big fan.

- There was once when Manager Kang posted a picture of a sandwich that Genie’s sister had made for him. I guess his family takes turns to do nice things for each other. Well, after seeing the video of the two siblings teasing each other at the cafe, I can tell that they have a very good relationship with one another.

└ I know, right?!! It’s so nice how they don’t act like siblings while resembling each other. After watching that video, I liked Genie even more.

- Barag friends, I don’t know if I should say this but we should refrain from talking about Genie’s younger sister. She’s just a normal person. If she’s a sophomore in high school, it means that she’s busy studying. We should be protecting her from distractions instead of causing trouble for her. Genie’s younger sister has to enter Korea University just like him!

└ Ah, I didn’t think about that. I heard that his sister isn’t interested in the entertainment industry, so it wouldn’t be good for her to have so much public exposure.

└ That’s true. We can’t do anything that will adversely affect Genie. From now on, let’s refrain from talking about his sister.

Hwang Yi-Young nodded with satisfaction as she read the posts on Wish Baragi’s Fancafe page.

“As expected, the original members are quick-witted and good at regulating the other members.”

Currently, there were two groups in Wish Baragi – the original members who had been there since the beginning, and the new members who have joined after the Fancafe was opened to the public. Initially, there was some unease about how the original members would treat the newcomers. People were afraid that the original members would be cold and unwelcoming, but on the contrary, they were patient and helped to keep the new members in check.

Strictly speaking, they were fans who had waited patiently for two years for someone who had not debuted. Furthermore, Genie had even vanished off the grid at some point in time. Arming themselves with patience, tenacity, and spite, they were well-aware of what they had to do to protect their beloved Genie.