Episode 2️⃣3️⃣

Anjali:aree bhabi.why are you standing there.come inside..

khushi:(smile)it's okay.i just come to see arnav...

dadi:arnav you go then.see khushi beta waiting for you...

arnav get up from her lap.but khushi stop him

.
khushi:(smile)no dadi ji.its okay.i just come to look after him.thats all.(to arnav)you talk with them.i'll go to our room.

arnav:it's okay khushi..I'll come.

khushi:(smile sweetly)no Shona .you be with them.I'll  go..you spend your time with them.

arnav:but khushi....

khushi:baby I am saying na.you spend time with them.when you felt sleep.then you comes to our room okay.

arnav:(smile cutely)okay khushi..

she smile at him and left from there.he again lay in dadi lap and felt her cares.dadi anjali smile seeing him.

after sometime...arnav still didn't come to room.its almost midnight.khushi thought to check him.she left to dadi room.her room just two  rooms away from dadi room.when she enter to
dadi room.he saw arnav sleeping in dadi lap.he sleeping with cute frown pout...she knows the meaning of his sad pout....he missing her warmth in sleep.she smile thinking that.anjali dadi
saw her.they both smile at her.she to smile back.anjali say to her sarcasm way...

anjali:see bhabi..your husband not ready to get up from my dadi lap.its been two hours he sleeping like this.he not ready to get up now.

khushi chuckles hearing her funny complaint.dadi to smile.she cares arnav hair caring and told khushi with smile.

dadi:it's been long time na.he sleeping in my lap.thats the reason he sleeping this much.(laugh softly)but I don't know how I am going to sleep.

khushi:(smile)don't worry dadi.i'll get him.

anjali:I don't think so bhabi.i already try to wake up him.but he not ready to wake up.

khushi:(smile)I know how to wake him.

anjali look her with confused.khushi smile at her.she slowly move towards arnav.and sit beside dadi.she cares his hair and call him softly and lovingly.

Khushi:Shona...

arnav:(in sleep)hmmmm.

khushi:Shona please open your eyes.

arnav:(moan)hmmm no....

khushi:okay Shona then come with me..we will go to our room.

he moan in sleep and slowly moves to khushi lap.she cares his hair.and call him softly.

khushi:come Shona...come..we will go to our room...come baby...come..you're my Shona na...come...

he slowly hug her in sleep.she get up from the bed slowly taking him.he to get up from the bed.she hug him tightly and slowly start to move.after wish to dadi anjali good night.she take him from there.anjali dadi shocked to see how she take him from there.their eyes unknowgly got moist seeing her limitless love towards arnav.with  lot of happiness they both sleep in their rooms.

Next  day morning...arshi room...arnav walking here there in room...khushi sleeping in bed..today arnav first day to go collage..from night itself he don't get sleep.for hours he roaming around the room.he feeling very nervous.early he very eager to go collage..now when the day comes he feeling nervous.he look at khushi sleeping figure with cute sad pout.

.
arnav:look at her...how peacefully she is sleeping...here I am eating my own mind..she don't have any tension.i don't know how she getting sleep leaving me in this situation.

he blabbering continuely.his blabber disturb khushi sleep.she open her eyes lazily and look at him confusingly.

khushi:(sleepy tone)arnav what happened..why are you blabbering like this...

He sit beside her and say to her with sulky face.

arnav:or what khushi..today first time I am going to collage..I am feeling very
tension..but you sleeping so peacefully...

khushi laugh lightly hearing his sweet complaint..she cup his face and tell him softly...

khushi:there nothing going to happen that you feeling tensions.you just going to join in collage.thats all.for this you are getting tension..

arnav:(hide his face on her neck)I know that khushi.this is not big matter.but still I am feeling nervous.this is first time for me.i don't know how I going to handle my new life.

khushi:(cares his hair)you don't have to worry for anything arnav..every person felt nervous when they go to collage first time.this is very natural.but remember one think always.i am
here for you every time..whenever you needs me.i will support you surely.i am there to help you..just relax.and welcome your life new chapter gladly.

he felt very peace after hearing her words.she get up from the bed to fresh up.after she come.arnav go to fresh up.time now getting near.they both getting ready.khushi wear dark
brown colour coat suit.and she made her hair to big curls.she take her handbag with sun glasses.and put high heal shoe.now she fully ready.arnav wear v cut full sleeve t shirt.with
tight jeans.his hard masacls are try to come out from his t shirt.he is looking so hot.no doubt..he going to make every girls in collage fall on his feet today..now they both ready.arnav take his bag and they both left to living room.

in living room..everyone already waiting for arshi.when they saw arshi coming down they all few Minutes fall in love with their matching goal .they both looking so perfect.anjali dadi looking them without blinking.they all feeling so happy to see. Them like this.then arshi join with family members.they all move to dinning table.today breakfast Nani special.she made so many items for everyone.mainly for a arnav..all of them take the breakfast with usual
chats.today chats specially about arnav collage.they all encourage him.now he feeling his nervous going away little by little. now its time to go.now all of them standing in living room.he take everyone blessings.lastly
dadi.she feed him curd with sugar.and wish him whole heartly.he hug anjali she too hugged him back with  whole face smile.

anjali:all the very best chote..

arnav smile at her.then arshi left from the home..

in car.they both driving silently.he thinking about his first day.she to thinking about same.then after 30 minutes.they both reachs to collage.arnav look at his collage with dreamy eyes.finally he comes.she park the and came out.still have time to collage start.so there no
students present.only workers.and teachers.khushi held her  husband and move towards principal room.in going way she make him look around.already everyone looking them with shocked
and surprised reaction.in first  stare itself they all recognised khushi.but their question is who is he.....after taking all stares and glares they both reachs to dean room.

Dean already waiting for them.when he saw khushi.he get up and greet her respect fully.

dean:welcome miss.khushi singhania....nice to meet you..

khushi:(small smile)nice to meet you to sir...

then they three sit dorm..dean ask some worker to bring drinks for Them.

khushi:I already talk about everything with you na.this is arnav Singh raizada...my husband..

dean look both of them with great shock.khushi sigh seeing his reaction.

khushi:sir ..this is very private matter.no one knows that my husband going to study..I believes that.you will keep this privately.

dean:(come out from shock)yes of course.i will keep this secretly.no outsider will come to know about this....and this is our luck that khushi singhania husband going to study in our collage..this is very big matter to us.thanks to you for this.you select our collage for your
husband..