𝓐 𝓛𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝓨𝓸𝓾

Long time no see

Long time no see. It's crazy that I've been gone for nearly a year but fortunately a lot has happened since then. I have felt terrible for leaving my baby, Longing For You, not updated in so long considering it got me through a horrendous time. I've dealt with two break ups since then that completely broke me and out of it, I became a completely different person that I'm very proud of. I've moved states, gotten into the best relationship possible and got my first car. Still I have cherished Ghost along the way for saving my life and helping me be here for the best moments of my life. I'm now sitting here writing this in my own rented home completely safe and happier than I've ever been.

I wanna thank the people who continued to read Longing For You and enjoying Swiss/Mira's relationship. I wrote their relationship as one that I personally wanted and was lucky enough to finally experience. If it wasn't for this book and seeing people engage in it, I probably would've been a wreck that year.

You may notice that 'Sister Evelyn: Chapter Eighteen' has disappeared considering I absolutely loathed that chapter. I wrote it without thinking of how I wanted the story to continue and how the characters would truly behave. I never wanted to write Mira in such a way even though her confidence was growing within her relationship with Swiss. So with that, I do hope to continue writing the story for my lovely readers and for my own piece of mind to complete Mira and Swiss' relationship.

I again just want to thank you for continuing to read what I've written and of course for loving Ghost so much that it brought you here. I hope you find happiness, peace and enjoy everything you do.

If you have Ghost, you have everything.

- Priscilla, the writer of Longing For You