𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 | 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

If someone would've told her months ago that she'd be laying in Swiss' bed in lingerie, she would've busted out laughing and then proceed to short circuit

If someone would've told her months ago that she'd be laying in Swiss' bed in lingerie, she would've busted out laughing and then proceed to short circuit. No amount of gossiping clergy members could've prepared someone for this moment. Bellamira couldn't help but focus slightly on trying to breath as Swiss admired her like a work of art after taking off the corset and dress. Her nerves getting the best of her and feeling the blush warm up on her cheeks again. 

"I'm already in love with your body and I haven't even gotten to touch you yet." Swiss was doing his absolute best to not become completely feral seeing his mate laying beautifully under him. His heat was causing the room to warm up significantly while Mira blushed profusely at his words. He could tell she was growing more nervous and cooed. 

"We don't have to do anything tonight if you're too nervous, princess." Swiss purred before placing a kiss on her forehead. Bellamira could've swooned at how sweet he was being in the moment even when suffering through the beginning of his heat. He was leaning back straddling her hips as Mira reached for him to pull Swiss' lips down to hers. Her arms wrapped around his neck as Swiss' hands ran up her body and unclasping the bra straps before tossing it off the bed. 

Bellamira whined against his lips as he ran his thumb over her nipple already hardening. If her heart hadn't already been racing, it certainly would've as Swiss pecked her lips once more before swirling his tongue around her nipple and sucking. Swiss couldn't help grinding his hips against hers after hearing Mira softly moan and wiggle her hips against his. Her breathing picking up pace as Swiss kissed down her body before pausing to look up at Mira for permission to continue. His fingertips dancing just under the lace as she bite down softly on her bottom lip and nodding. 

Swiss couldn't stop purring in pleasure after removing the lace and running a finger slowly up and down Mira's slit. His heat wanting him to pound into her senseless after feeling how wet she already was without barely touching her. He moaned seeing Mira's pouty lips fall open as he slipped a finger inside and teasingly pull back out. 

"You're so fucking wet, princess. Do you like it when I touch you like this?" Swiss teased before kitten licking at the arousal dripping. Bellamira squeaked as he licked along her slit and curled his fingers inside her. His thumb rubbing circles against her clit and purring loudly at the sounds of her moans. Mira whined as Swiss leaned back removing his fingers in favor of placing them in his mouth and moaning at the taste of her. His attention on Mira's blown out pupils and watching the way her body was breathing heavy against him while unzipping his pants to take out his hardened cock. 

Bellamira was certain her heart had stopped for a full minute as Swiss wrapped her legs around his waist and rubbed the head of his dick up her slit. She wasn't exactly nervous per se considering Terzo had talked up fucking so much during their friendship. It was the fact that Swiss was right there after the countless nights Mira had dreamt of it for months. He gently placed a hand on the side of her face as she leaned into it smiling up at him before he slid inside her. Bellamira whimpered at the sting of pain trying to ignore it in favor of hearing Swiss' moan as his tail wrapped around her ankle.