𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 | 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

There definitely would've been an update in the History Of Ghouls if Bellamira had anything to do with it

There definitely would've been an update in the History Of Ghouls if Bellamira had anything to do with it. Right there listed under the chapter about mating, there would definitely be a warning about how ghouls handled their heats for future human mates. Not that Bellamira was complaining by any means if that wasn't obvious enough with how flushed her cheeks were and the awkward wince in her steps. However it didn't mean that Bellamira was excused from any duties given to her by Sister Imperator or that she was suppose to meet Cardi that morning. Not matter how hard it was to convince herself to step away from Swiss with his heated touch and pleas in her ear to come back to bed.

Bellamira wanted to curse at how long these damned corridors were with how sore her body was actually feeling. There wasn't enough coffee in the world to handle the ache in her bones but the euphoric feeling of knowing that Swiss was her mate made it all worth it. No more waiting on the sidelines for him to notice her or the disappointment of knowing he wasn't hers. Now Bellamira could love him unconditionally in front of the congregation without it just being some silly dream of hers. 

"Oh please stop your tears, I have finally arrived to make your morning better." Bellamira teased the less than amused Cardi once entering his humble abode known as his office. Surprisingly there wasn't as much paperwork piled up on his desk or coffee cups leaving stains on said documents; which never pleased Sister Imperator. 

"I see your sense of humor hasn't changed, sorella." Cardi half heartedly chuckled before gesturing for her to sit. Mira smiled softly while smoothing out the back of her habit and taking a seat in the somewhat plush chair. It seemed like so long ago that she'd visit his office every morning after breakfast with Rain and chatted about Satan knows what. Now Mira's time seemed preoccupied with her duties to the unholy congregation and Swiss; which again wasn't a compliant by any means. 

"Face facts Cardi, if I didn't bring the jokes to the congregation who would?" Mira stuck her tongue at him before reaching for an abandoned pen on the desk, twirling it a few times while contemplating where to start. Sister Imperator never let up on the paperwork regardless if there was an upcoming black mass or possible future rituals. Mira was extremely grateful that her duties didn't include endless contracts to sign or writing lyrics for a lengthy studio album. 

"So sorella, how did things go with our little ghoul friend?" Cardi wiggled his eyebrows a few times trying to get the point across. Her mouth hung a little open while quickly reaching for her shoulder where the very sore mark laid. Thankfully the habit covered it up for the time being as it needed to heal before Swiss would be begging her to proudly show it off. Bellamira could feel the little butterflies in her stomach flutter at the prospect of her healed mark. 

Bellamira had known about the mating ritual of ghouls since Terzo had gifted her a personal copy of the History of Ghouls. Terzo would always tell her that he had a feeling that it would become of great importance to her one day. He somehow seemed to know things before it was put into motion even in death. Mira never would've believed that there would be a day were two perfectly imprinted fang marks would mark her skin.