𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔 | 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒏

This was most definitely not Bellamira's bedroom

This was most definitely not Bellamira's bedroom. There was several guitars hanging from the far left wall which would not been in her dorm. Mira didn't have a musical bone in her body except maybe the occasional toot toot of the kazoo thanks to Terzo. All she could remember was the Halloween theme song and Swiss kissing- oh Mira started panicking instantly when she could feel the stirring next to her. This certainly wasn't Rain's room either so that really could only mean one thing. Bellamira turned slowly to the side and froze when seeing Swiss slowly waking back up.

Her initial thought was whether or not they'd actually done it. But after taking a quick glance under the covers realized that wasn't the case at all or was it? Perhaps she had just fallen asleep after being so exhausted from mass and chores. Sister Imperator had implemented a few newer ones in the garden after finding out about Dew's incident. Mira sat up from the bed trying to calm herself down from the fact she was actually in his bed.

"We didn't uh like do it, did we?" Mira questioned. If they did, Mira was cursing herself for forgetting after imagining it so many times and blabbing about it to Rain. He had thought it was hilarious that his sweet innocent friend was having fantasies and not acting on them. Swiss sleepily started reaching out for her but paused when hearing what came racing out of her mouth.

"No but I wish we did. But I'd want you to remember our first time, princess." Swiss couldn't help but laugh. Bellamira wanted to curl in a ball and just die right now. He actually wanted to have sex with her? Granted Terzo had made desperate attempts to woo her into bed but this was Swiss. A ghoul who seemed so unattainable to Mira and yet here he was talking about how he wanted to fuck her.

"I would want to remember too." Mira blurted out and instantly slapping a hand over her mouth. If Swiss wasn't laughing already hysterically now would've been a great time to start. Instead the ghoul wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her back against him.

"Trust me, you'll remember sweetheart. For now, I just want to go back to bed with you please?" Swiss kissed her cheek. Bellamira couldn't help giggling and falling back against him to fall back asleep. His arms tightening around her as he kissed her forehead as Mira snuggled back into his chest.

"Rise and shine motherfuckers-" Dew screeched after slamming the door open

"Rise and shine motherfuckers-" Dew screeched after slamming the door open. His attention admittedly falling on Swiss who already giving him a death glare as Mira was slowly waking back up. Dew strolling in as if privacy didn't exist in the world, tail flickering in curiosity. Bellamira yawned while rubbing at her eyes sleepily wondering what could be the reason for the intrusion until seeing the little fire demon.

"Dew, can you please get the fuck out?" Swiss grumbled. Said ghoul shook his head while rummaging through the drawers in the room. Mira leaned her head against Swiss' shoulder sleepily trying to somewhat pay attention to what Dew was doing.

"So did you guys fuck or what?" Dew smirked closing the drawer with disinterest. Swiss never had anything really fun for him to screw around with after he set everything else on fire. Aether locked his door now from last time which meant Dew had nobody to taunt in the mornings. Except for Swiss who was regretting locking the door last night but had been too preoccupied with Mira to care.

"Get the fuck out, gremlin!" Swiss reached for one of the pic's laying on the night stand and threw it at Dew who hissed at him. He knew Dew would give him a tough time later during rehearsals but it was hard to get him to listen to anything unless it had to do with fucking.

"I'll take that as a no cause you're grouchy." Dew flicked him off before slamming the door shut behind him. Bellamira yawned before beginning to stretch out her tired limbs. There was no reason to attempt to fall back asleep at that point. Plus Dew could've tried coming back and wrecking more havoc because it's what he thrilled on.

"You can go back to sleep, princess. I'll have to go to rehearsals later but I can get you breakfast, if you'd like?" Swiss purred into Mira's neck. He had never had someone to wake up next to but having her there next to him that morning could become addicting. It felt so normal to see Mira wrapped up in his sheets, sleepily starring up at him with a cute little smile on her face. Swiss could've sworn it was love but was too scared that it was much too early. Or perhaps Rain really was correct in his assumption that Bellamira was his mate.

It would explain how much Swiss wanted to keep her all to himself and it wasn't just out of jealously towards others. Bellamira was this fragile little human whose life could be extinguished in a blink of an eye. That was frightening to the ghoul that she could be here one moment and the next be gone, never to return. Swiss wanted to make his claim on her before any other ghoul could thus keeping her safer. He had already chosen the perfect spot for his mark and couldn't help pressing a kiss on it making Mira jump in surprise.

"You're very sensitive, princess." Swiss smirked. He'd look forward to the pleasure he could give his little human when the time came. Bellamira was completely innocent from what Rain mentioned long ago after the party when he assumed she rejected him.

"I'm sorry..." Mira whispered. She wasn't used to someone touching her so much but she wasn't complaining by any means. Terzo was a little different about going about things. Certainly they hugged, he kissed her cheeks in greeting but that was as far as it went. With Swiss, it was like he had to constantly have his hands on her as if she'd disappear right in front of him.

"Don't apologize, princess. I can't wait to find out how sensitive you really are." Swiss leaned down to kiss her before Mira nearly combusted right then and there. Both of them would soon have to return to the reality that they had duties to the church and would have to be apart for a while again. Swiss would've preferred staying in bed all day while listening to Bellamira talk about the things she liked or really anything. He honestly just liked the sound of her voice and the way her eyes lit up when she was happy. She could've talked about the most boring thing in the world and Swiss would be clinging onto every word. He was absolutely enamored by Bellamira just like she was with him.