𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔 | 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐

Bellamira had been tormented with boredom from Rain's so called lessons about seduction

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Bellamira had been tormented with boredom from Rain's so called lessons about seduction. This ghoul was equally awkward at conversation but somehow was skilled in the bedroom? Perhaps it was the quiet ones after all that were kinker. Plus Rain was like a brother to her and hearing him talk about giving 'bedroom eyes' was painful.

The loud crash coming from down the corridor made her jump in surprise. It must've been Cardi with his damn tricycle again from the clink of the bell going off. Papa Nihil would've had his head by now if it wasn't for Sister Imperator.

"There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you." Bellamira shouted from down the corridor. Cardi was adjusting himself back on the seat muttering curse words in Latin. His attention flickering over to the sister who was tapping a foot impatiently against the stone. Cardi grimaced knowing he was bound to be in trouble for something yet again

"Ah sister! You're looking very um- nice tonight." Cardi figured perhaps complimenting her would squash her anger. However Mira hadn't uncrossed her arms and the tapping of the foot was a dead giveaway it didn't work. "Ah, I tried." He waved it off before riding over to his irritated friend.

"Do you know where the babies are?" Mira followed alongside Cardi who was flicking the bell as an alert for turning the corner. Sisters were scrambling out the way while she profusely apologized for him. This was extremely typical of them to do when there wasn't mass or paperwork to finish. Sometimes it was rather fun especially if Cardi let her give a little spin on the tricycle.

"They're free spirits, cara. You must let them roam!" Cardi was surprised when Mira quickly jumped in front and stopped him. The wheel just an inch away from the polished Mary Jane's.

"Cardi, as much as I appreciate your weird way of parenting. I was searching everywhere for them and got caught talking to the walls again. Most of the sisters already think I'm weird and now he-" Mira stopped, shaking her head to dispel the thought. According to Rain, Swiss didn't exactly think she was weird just overly shy which could be fixed. If only Mira was capable of speaking more than just hi to him.

"I don't think you're weird, sorella. Maybe a little but wait- whose he?" Cardi questioned. From his time knowing her, Mira rarely mentioned anyone outside of Rain or sometimes Nihil. Which was unfortunate on his end but the man had sort of raised her; which still surprised him considering her behavior.

"Did you hit your head that hard? You're speaking nonsense." Mira laughed it off. Now his interest really peaked if Mira was going to completely the topic. Her nervousness around others made it harder to make friends but someone was obviously on her radar. If anything, he could just ask Rain but he seemed very hushed when it came to people poking around for information.

"If you don't want to tell me, okie dokie." Cardi played it off as if he was uninterested. Circling around Mira, he abandoned her to seek out his ghouls. Perhaps with a little convincing or even a deal, Cardi would be able to pull something out of Rain. Mira raised an eyebrow at the man who disappeared sharply around the corner. She was convincing enough, right? There was no way Cardi cared about things like that when he was running an entire church. She laughed it off deciding to take a nap before dinner.