𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 | 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

two days later

two days later

All Hallow's Eve was a favorite amongst the congregation but for Sister Imperator it meant being extra meticulous about how the abbey was. With that meant the stress of decorating fell on Bellamira's shoulders. No matter what the occasion was, the Imperator had eyes on her like a hawk assuring the church looked its best. Bellamira cursed herself for volunteering so many years ago but the prideful look of the Imperator was enough for her to suffer. However she would've preferred not having to deal with the other two whiny sisters whose arms were hurting after spreading fake cobwebs everywhere. 

"It's not that bad ladies! We just have this last corridor and then-" Bellamira paused once hearing the two start to whine for a break. Preparations for the rituals were incredibly important which meant Bellamira had been swamped with work and hadn't seen any of the ghouls in days. But it didn't mean she was going to complain because it almost seemed like a blessing from Lucifer himself. Bellamira was still quite embarrassed from having a panic attack in front of Swiss after just getting his attention. Now it seemed like he was going to avoid her after dealing with rehearsals. Who would want to put up with someone like herself? Nobody sane enough. 

"But if you'd like to take a break, I'll finish up here." She waved them off. It didn't take long for them to scamper off towards the dining hall before Mira continued dealing with the annoying cobweb shit. 

"You know you missed a spot, right there!" Rain teased while leaning against the wall which Mira was decorating. He hadn't been surprised when Mira boggled herself down with work since the little incident but none of them could confront her with the stressful rehearsals. However that didn't mean that Rain hadn't been worried or Swiss hadn't been on edge not seeing Mira after being so attached to her hip the last week. 

"To think I missed you so much, Rainy. Can you move over a bit this way?" Mira grabbed another handful of cobwebs and dealt with the light fixture next to him. It had truly felt like forever without the ghouls around but she would've suffered through even longer to save her the embarrassment. 

"I know you're avoiding us, Mira. Especially Swiss who hasn't been able to focus the last few days at rehearsals." Rain made a tsk noise while screwing with the cobwebs to mess with her. Bellamira gently smacked his hand away before shuffling down the corridor to continue working. 

"It's not that I'm avoiding him, I feel foolish." Bellamira grumbled. She hadn't even fallen over herself or walked into a pillar the past few weeks but this was ten times worse. 

"He doesn't think worse of you, idiot. Swiss actually cares about you more than you realize it." Rain thumped her on the head. He loved his friend but sometimes the girl just didn't look at the bigger picture in front of her.