seven

after a long ass evening of studying, i open my phone to have a few texts from bebe. maybe talking to her is what i need to relax right now.

baybay: ok kyle i know that i was mad at wendy but like.. rlly?

she didn't add any emojis which means she's being serious. what did i do to wendy?? i'm kind of scared. i don't know what i did?

kyil: erm..what?

baybay: ykwim.

kyil: no i dont? what're you talking about?? 

baybay: kyle. seriously?? wendy's ex gave you his number. you're not talking to him are you?

kyil: why should it matter his relationship with wendy? it's not like they're still together right? and if i was talking to him what're you gonna do??

baybay: kyle that's such a dick move. how would you like it if someone went out with YOUR ex?

kyil: i don't even know wendy thag well. we've been to the same party at your house maybe three times. and if it was months after we broke up? i'd WANT him to move on.

baybay: ok, well dating someone's ex (especially my best friends) is against girl code. so, don't rub it in our faces, ok?

i slam my phone onto my bed. what a bitch. she keeps forgetting i'm not a girl. just because i'm friends with her and heidi doesn't mean i want to follow "girl code" or whatever. and i'm not even dating stan. we made a playlist together and that's jt. i mean, i have SOME guy friends. i talk to kevin stoley sometimes. i even tutor clyde on tuesdays. i guess that doesn't make us friends though..

maybe i should start talking to stan. we have a lot in common and he seems to wanna talk to me. who cares if it pisses off wendy or bebe? they'll get over it within a week i'm sure.  besides, it was pretty amusing to see stan so nervous around me after and during the concert. i mean both bebe and heidi said that he was looking at me.

which brings me to another point. why the hell was bebe feeding into delusions if she didn't want me talking to stan? SHES the one who dragged me to that concert. SHES the one who convinced me he was looking at me. we aren't even dating and she's pissed after she encouraged us to start talking?? i mean i thought she hated wendy why is she so concerned?

whatever. i pick up my phone again and delete me and bébés conversation because she's being a bitch. then i go to me and stan's texts  and message him.

kyle: hey. are you still at practice?? i'm done studying and i was wondering if you wanted to call. 🤷

a few minutes later, i checked to find out i was left on delivered. o guess he's still practicing.

although it's only 8, i'm pretty tired. it's a school night anyways. i take off my hoodie, and do my nightly routine and crawl into bed at 8:30.

stan

i tried texting kyle last night, i swear i did. he didn't respond to me though. maybe this is the end of us. maybe he just gave me his number and told me about his music taste like he does with everyone. maybe i'm just another vocalist he plays with. maybe i'm just another friday night for him. whatever. i don't need kyle. i can live perfectly fine without him.

however i will look to see if he's in any of my classes just because. now, you may be wondering "stan, it's september and soon to be october, how don't you know who's in your classes??" well, i honestly have no idea. i keep my head down and have music blaring in my ears constantly. i don't even know half the kids names in some of my classes. it's not like our class is huge i just don't really care.