eighteen

special chapter ☺️☺️ (875 words)

after me and kyle cleaned up, we went back downstairs to finish the movie we started. everytime i come over, we've been trying to watch every single horror movie on hbo max.

so far, we've watched the classics like IT, nightmare on elm street, and a few sequels, and right now we're watching the shining.

i'm gonna be frank with you, i'm not really focused on the movie. don't get me wrong, the shining? great movie. but all i can focus on is how i've somehow managed to sneak myself onto kyle's shoulder.

right now we're set up so that he's sitting at the end of the couch, i'm right against him with my head on his shoulder and our arms are intertwined. we also have a blanket on top of us, so i'm borderline sweating right now.

i wouldn't dare look at him at this point because it only would be able to feel me turn my head to look at him, but it's been quiet for so long now that i'm surprised neither one of us hasn't fallen asleep yet.

i think if anyone were to fall asleep right now it would be me because i'm probably the most comfortable.

being here, basically on top of kyle is making me realize that this is the second time he's been a total alpha male with me. first, he spoons me on bed like the gay ass shit he is, and now he has me falling asleep on him. this is not very masculine behavior coming from me.

i blink in and out of sleep and really embrace how close we are right now. i can feel his chest rise and fall, and i can feel his body getting warmer. i also notice his head resting on mine.

i'll admit, i thought about coming clean and giving him a little bro smooch a few times, but i didn't know if it was too soon

i'll admit, i thought about coming clean and giving him a little bro smooch a few times, but i didn't know if it was too soon. it hasn't even been too much over a month that i've known him for.

when ike gets home, we both decide that it's getting late and i should head home. we did end up having to clean up the kitchen beforehand though.

when he dropped me off, i insist that he walks me to my door like a gentleman. since he wants to be such an alpha male he might as well.

"i had fun tonight." i say, smiling at him. my hearts literally about to explode inside of my chest. is this it? could this be the night that i make the first move?

"me too." he says smiling at me back. i take a moment to think, it might be a bit awkward because i'm a few inches shorter, but i guess i'll give it a shot.

i feel like a disney princess right now.

i step a little closer, and i pull him down by the collar of his shirt, and give him a little bro smooch on the cheek. it was quick it's not like i was gnawing down on him or anything, but i could've just ruined everything, or made everything six times better for the both of us.

im absolutely terrified of what his face looks like.

he looks at me with glossy eyes and a completely red face. "see you at school tomorrow." i say, but here's what takes the cake, tension in high right now, probably higher than my dad in the shed outback, and i reach out to the door handle behind me to open the door, and it's locked. oh. my. god.

i toggle it a little more before realizing there's no way i'm getting in this way. i stand there in utter shame and embarrassment. and then i hear kyle start laughing at me like the little prankster he is.

"is the door locked?" he says between laughs. if my face was red before, it has to be crimson now. maroon, if you will.

"shut the hell up." i sternly tell him, joking of course, but i'm just so embarrassed i don't know if i'll ever forgive myself. if this whole kyle thing works out then he's going to remind me of this every single day until we both die.

i walk around the house with him into the garage to go through that door, but before i can walk through, he says my name.

"stan." i look up to him and now it's his turn to pull me in my the shirt, and gives me a bro smooch on the mouth.

finally was all i could think. i can tell this twink is wearing lipgloss right now. which reminds me, the only reason why i pulled him in in the first place was to prove i can make the first move too, and that i can be an alpha male. he completely took that from me?

but all that anger immediately vanishes when kyle pulls away. " i have to go now, stan." he says smiling even more than before."see you at school tomorrow!" he shouts while running back to his (moms) car. "bye kyle.." i say back, knowing damn well he can't head me from all the way in the car.

a/n
i love writing