- Chapter 3 -

Guys, I'm doing this editing of the chapters and stuff. And I'm fixing them. Don't worry ^^
_______________________________________________________________-

You and Avery walked to her car, which was parked behind the building. You didn't get why she lived in a car. Wasn't it small and cramped? It gave you back pain just from thinking about it.

"How much longer are you going to live--no survive--in this car?" You gently pushed her shoulder, but there was a little truth in your joke.

"Hey, it's not that bad."

"You know you can crash at my place. My parents are never really there." You reminded her.

"Yeah, I know." You always told her that, but she never accepted the offer. When was she just going to accept your help? She knew you'd never force her though, and that you had her best interest at heart. But she didn't always needed you looking out for her though.

She unlocked the car and stepped in, like it was normal for your home to be a car.

"I'll see you tomorrow, y/n." She softly smiled.

"Hah, we'll see." You snickered. You closed her door, looking in once last time making sure she was fine, before putting your hands in your pockets and strolling away.

You walked down the sidewalk of the nearly empty street, hearing nothing but the sounds of cars, and meowing of the stray cats. You had tried to secretly own a cat once. You found him as a kitten, alone and afraid of the cold streets. You took him into your care, hiding him in the storage room in the backyard. He was the closest family member you had before he ran away.

Ran away, you always told yourself. He ran away.

You opened the door to a house that only felt abandoned. You slid off your shoes, placing them near the door. 

You could call but no one will answer. 

A sigh escaped from your lips, being the only thing keeping you from utter silence. You didn't bother wasting your time to check if your parents were home. It's not like it'd change anything.

You entered your room, tossing your jacket onto the chair. You crashed onto you bed. You weren't even that tired, yet the feeling of your room made you feel exhausted, like you could sleep there. Now you wondered if sleeping in a car was better, than sleeping in an empty house?

___________________

The alarm from your phone made you almost fall out of your bed. If it was your choice, you would've stayed in bed until noon. But routine was a determined force.

_______________________________________________

Would you look at that guys? A little more about y'n's/ your life style.