Chapter 5: Again

#DS7Unbalanced #InoCent #SMCouple #DaggerSeries

CHAPTER FIVE: AGAIN

TIARA'S POV

"It's not a good idea for her to stay with you."

I was about to open the door of the hospital suite's bathroom when I heard a gruff voice. I let go of the door knob, backing away from it for a couple of steps.

It's been twenty-four hours since we were rescued from the crash site. I've been staying in the hospital with Domino because I refused to stay in a hotel or in the room Dagger Private Security and Investigation offered to provide me.

I just feel safer with him.

I asked if I could go home because if there's a place I would be more comfortable being at, it would be there, but they wouldn't allow it since that would mean I would be alone. My manager, Naomi Lavelle, and my personal assistant, Daria Ivanova, are both still in Moscow. I haven't talked to them mainly because I don't have my phone to contact them, and Domino said it wasn't a good idea for me to go online yet. One of his brothers informed them about what happened, and now they are coordinating with the authorities in Moscow.

My mother, who was in Prague for a vacation, is now on her way back to the Philippines. Though I wish she wouldn't have heard about my situation so she wouldn't hurry to go home.

I tried not to scoff at the word I used. Home. I feel like I'm the only one between us who feels that way when it comes to this country. She hated it here. That's why I can't understand why we moved here.

"Kuya Gun—"

"You're not thinking about this clearly. She's not a pet. You can't just keep her because you want to."

"She'll get hurt out there."

"And so are you. You're already in a hospital. You're injured."

"I'll heal in no time. Nothing hits any major organs. I'll be fine."

My heart sank. They don't want me to stay with him. That's understandable. I'm the reason their brother is in the hospital. Hindi naman siya dapat nadamay. Domino acted on instinct when he realized the danger looming around me that night. If he hadn't done what he did, I would probably be dead by now. Or worse.

If not for me, he wouldn't be injured. His brothers wouldn't need to handle the hassle I came with when they were forced to clear Domino's name, whose face is plastered on news channels as my kidnapper.

I couldn't help but think about Domino's sister and sisters-in-law. They were so kind and welcoming. Ilang beses silang nagpadala ng pagkain at sila rin ang bumili ng mga damit para sa akin. Kahit na ang mga nagbabantay sa amin sa labas ng hospital room ay maayos ang pakikitungo sa akin.