Chapter 15: Freedom

#DS7Unbalanced #InoCent #SMCouple #DaggerSeries

A/N: If you're interested to see the variation Tiara danced in this chapter so that you could visualize it more, just look for the shorts/reel on Youtube by Eva Nys. Search Black Swan by Summer Montenegro :)

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: FREEDOM

TIARA'S POV

Dance, kiss Domino, breakfast.

That's right. Dance, kiss Domino, breakfast. I'm a strong, independent woman. I could do this. I'm old enough, I'm not involved with anyone else, and this is the perfect setup for me. I will get to experience things I never thought I would: passion and intimacy. I'll have that without the danger of being in too deep because I could walk away when it's safe for me to do so.

"You said you couldn't give him the future, so stop thinking about the future."

Closing my eyes for a second, I inhaled a deep breath. Lucienne was right. I need to stop thinking about the end for now. May tamang panahon paran ro'n. Dance, kiss Domino, breakfast.

I opened my eyes, forced myself to step down from the last step of the staircase, and turned my back on the kitchen. I went straight to the glass house, and I wasn't surprised that it already had the perfect temperature. Tagaytay gets really cold in the morning, and the dance studio needs to be at least 21 degrees Celsius.

I took off the fuzzy pink slippers I'm wearing and put them on the side of the door. Kasama iyon sa binili para sa akin ng mga babaeng Dawson. It looks cute, and I like it, so I've been wearing it.

"Oh! Water—" Napatigil ako nang mapatingin ako sa maliit na lamesa kung saan naroon ang remote control ng glass house. My Hydro Flask is already in there, and beside it is a sparkling red Minnie Mouse tumbler with a straw. "He's really not going to make this easy, isn't he?"

I walked toward the table with a small smile on my lips. I reached for the tumbler, and I saw that it had lemon wheels inside. Shaking my head, I took a sip. Nang matapos ako ay ibinaba ko na iyon at sinipat ko ang sarili ko sa salamin na sa dulo ng kinaroroonan ko.

Bending down, I put on my pointed shoes, and then I pulled on the leg warmers over my white tights. I straightened and retied my black mesh wrap around skirt while looking myself over.

I'm wearing a leotard from my favorite brand, Wear Moi. When I'm training and Naomi or my mother is around, I usually wear Yumiko brand. It's a great brand, and they're known to be one of the best, but personally, I like the flare of Wear Moi. Yumiko is more expensive though hence why they like them.

Wear Moi has simple designs, which I also love and have, but I mostly enjoy their more creative leotards. They can make something plain look artistic by just using small pieces of fabric. Like Aeglos, which I'm wearing right now. It's a black halter leotard, and it has a simple cut. What makes it stand out is the embroidered tulle on each side of the bust and back connected to the neck, which gives the illusion of wings.