Chapter 6: Yours

#DS7Unbalanced #InoCent #SMCouple #DaggerSeries

CHAPTER SIX: YOURS

TIARA'S POV

The minutes I spent under the shower felt like hours, but I didn't want to end it. I want to stay here until my memories are washed away like the blood that colored my skin. Until I could no longer see their motionless forms and vacant stares, frozen at that very second that they realized that they were facing their end.

A knock jolted me out of my thoughts. I hesitated for a second before reaching for the white towel so that I could wrap it around my body.

Binuksan ko ng bahagya ang pintuan at similip ako roon. A woman that I could really imagine walking on a runway waved at me with a huge smile on her face. May dala siya na paperbag at itinaas niya iyon.

She looks familiar. I think she's one of Domino's sisters-in-law. Sandali ko lang kasi silang nakita dahil umalis sila agad no'n. Kung bumalik man sila ay hindi na nila ako naabutan.

"Hi! I'm Mireia. Dom said you need a change of clothes." Tinuro niya ang kama kung saan may iba pang mga paperbag. "Dinala ko na rin iyong iba pang binili namin para sa'yo noon. We kind of got carried away. Kaya lang pagpunta namin kinabukasan wala ka na."

"Thank you," I said quietly. Kinuha ko sa kaniya ang bag at sinilip ko ang laman no'n. It's the same clothes I wore before I left with my mother two months ago. The pink fluffy hoodie and the most comfortable leggings I put on.

I loved them. I felt comfortable in them. And my mother called them rugs.

"We wanted to send them to you when we found out you were gone." The smile on her face seems to tell me that she knows something that I don't. "But Domino said it's okay if we don't because we'll have a chance to give them to you. It looks like he's right."

It was as if he was sure that we would see each other again.

"You didn't have to go through all the trouble. They even called you here." I gave her a small smile of my own. "Thank you again."

"It's not a problem. Nasa opisina ni Domino ang mga binili namin para sa'yo at nandiyan lang sa tapat ng building ang café ko. My husband told me what happened, and I volunteered to go to you. If I didn't, Dom would be here." She casually lifted her shoulders and let them drop again. "Those men could be a lot. Their presence alone could be overwhelming." She grinned. "Just consider me the representative for the Dagger Wives welcoming committee."

Naguguluhan man ay tinanguhan ko siya. She just beamed as if she was already expecting my confusion.

"Go change your clothes, and I'll help you blow dry your hair."

"I couldn't possibly impose. You don't have to do that."

She pouted, her eyes softening. She even clasps her hands as if she's pleading. Pakiramdam ko ay ang sama kong tao kapag tinanggihan ko siya.