Epilogue

#DS7Unbalanced #InoCent #SMCouple #DaggerSeries

EPILOGUE

TIARA'S POV

Hinihingal na tumigil ako sa pagsayaw at inabot ko ang tumbler ko para uminom. I was in the middle of gulping the water down when I heard a sound. Nangingiting binaba ko ang hawak at nilingon ko ang pintuan ng glass house kung saan sa tabi niyon ay may maliit na kama.

"Getting bored, Giselle?" The sixth-month-old puppy barked again. Nang hindi ako kumilos ay ilang beses niya pang inulit iyon. Napapabuntong-hininga na lumapit ako sa kaniya at kaagad naman siyang tumayo at dumantay sa binti ko. "Okay, okay. I'll stop now."

She's like an alarm clock. I had no choice but to stop my daily routine because she'd demand that I do so. Napipilitan tuloy akong magpahinga ng wala sa oras. At bigyan siya ng atensyon.

Gathering my things, I opened the door and stepped out of the studio. Giselle followed, just like she always does.

She's a cross of three different breeds. Her father, Mochi, is a Schweenie, which is a cross of Shih Tzu and Dachshund. Her mother is a West Highland Terrier named Potchi. I adopted her from Embrace's Sanctuary, which is a place Ember and Trace built to rescue different kinds of animals.

Mochi was a rescue that they decided to keep, and Potchi immediately fell in love with him. Ember is against breeding, but she wanted to give Potchi a chance to have puppies of her own, but after she gave birth, Mochi got neutered. Only families got the puppies because she wanted to prioritize the rescues to be adopted first by those supporting the sanctuary.

The two had five female puppies. Saga got adopted by Lucienne and Thorn, Eiffel went to Mireia and Axel, Sharkie found a home in Circe and Coal, and Domino and I adopted Giselle. Ember kept the last puppy, Matcha, which almost didn't make it because she was underdeveloped.

We volunteered to adopt since we were the ones who didn't have pets yet except for Luna and Magnus, who are too busy to keep one right now. Belaya, on the other hand, has a lot of pets. The kinds that I wouldn't be brave enough to keep. Lia just adopted a bird from the sanctuary, which she named Minuet, and she's also pregnant.

It was something that came as a surprise because she said they'd been trying for years after the twins. After Circe and Coal's gender reveal three months ago, we found out Lia's thirteen weeks pregnant during her concert, where Gun proposed to her through a performance of Twice's Feel Special. He wants them to get married again. It was a double surprise.

Right now, it is really not the right time for her to have a high-energy puppy who will need a lot of attention, especially since she has a history of miscarriage. And I think she's more into birds.

Nang makapasok sa bahay ay tumuloy ako sa kuwarto para mag-shower at magpalit ng damit. Nang bumaba ako ay naabutan ko si Giselle na naghihintay sa akin. She barked at me, and with a roll of her eyes, I went to the kitchen. I took the bowl of sliced fruits that I knew Domino had prepared for me before he went to work. He doesn't trust me with knives.