Chapter 33: First Part

#DS7Unbalanced #InoCent #SMCouple #DaggerSeries

A/N: Sa mga nagtatanong regarding sa Patreon, I posted the second account on my profile here on Wattpad. Just scroll down and look for the link <3

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE: FIRST PART

DOMINO'S POV

I didn't even flinch when Harrison Radley grabbed me by the collar, his furious face inches away from mine. His enraged movements triggered a swift chain of events. In a split second, my brothers rallied by my side to restrain him, and as expected, the senator's bodyguards stepped in to protect him.

"Where is she?!" he roared.

I stared at him blankly. I wanted to laugh at him. He's good at pretending. But maybe there's some truth behind his anger. Not because he's concerned about Tiara, but because he's worried about his own ass. After all, he just lost the daughter of a very powerful man.

"Should you really be asking me that, Senator?" I kept my tone neutral, but I know none of them were oblivious to the boiling anger inside me. "She was perfectly fine in my care until you took her away. You were confident that you could protect her, right?"

He looks caught off guard by my question. He swallowed nervously, and he pulled on his tie. The weight of the observing eyes bore down on him, making his discomfort obvious. Hindi ko kailangan alamin kung kaninong atensyon ang mas nakakapagpakaba sa kaniya.

Thomas Salazar is just within a few distance, watching everything with his piercing, hostile gaze.

He came to the party late. Just at the perfect moment when everything was resolved and the masked men who weren't injured or received a fatal injury scuttled away like they're mindless minions being summoned away.

"Let go of my brother, or we're going to have problems, Senator." There's no mistaking the promise in my older brother's Thorn's voice.

Gumihit ang ngiti sa mga labi ni Kuya Gun. Although he's smiling, which is not common for him, the one he has on now is downright frightening. "Wala pa ba?"

Marahas na binitawan ako ng senator. His bodyguards remained alert, looking at us as if they were ready to take us down the moment we made one wrong move. What a joke. As if we'll make it that easy for them.

I turned to my brothers. "We need to find, Tiara." I brush my hair up in a frustrated way. "We'll get statements from the perpetrators who survived and examine those who didn't."

"No," Harrison Radley said through gritted teeth. "This is a family matter. We'll handle this on our own."

I scoffed. "Look where that got you."

"Be careful on how you talk to my father, Dawson," singit ni Emeric sa usapan. "I see you as a friend, but I can't have you disrespecting our family in our own house." Nagpakawala siya ng malalim na hininga. "And my father's right. We have capable people that can help us find her. The police will take care of the investigation."