Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

Jaxon

   I had planned on singing a song with my guitar for Grace, but I would just do it tomorrow. I couldn't believe that my uncle had finally woken up.

Tears pooled in my blue eyes as I watched my Uncle look around. Bewilderment clouded his expressions as he took in the people around him.

Dr. Hattie came running into the room, a broad smile plastered on her face.

"Good to see you awake, Pete. I'm Dr. Hattie. You've been in a coma for a little over a month now. You were in a terrible accident. Do you remember anything?"

He nodded once painfully and grief clouded his expression.

I was worried she would frighten him back into a coma, but relaxed when I realized she was a doctor and knew what she was doing.

She told us that she was going to take him to a private room where they could do some more testing to see if everything was normal.

I paused before following my aunt out of the room. I swore I could hear sniffling coming from Grace's half of the room. I didn't want to keep my Uncle waiting, so I followed quickly behind. I would talk to her tomorrow after rehearsal. I would tell her everything. About how we weren't travelling the world, we were touring. I would tell her that I was a part of The Galaxies, a famous band that toured the world.