Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen
Jaxon

Uncle Pete was finally being discharged tomorrow. It was a huge relief on everyone. He was sleeping and Aunt Kim had gone home to get some extra clothes for him to change into tomorrow morning.

"Mom, I'm heading back to the studio. I'll see you later. Bye Dad." I called, running out of the hospital room.

I made my way down the long hallway and into the main entrance of the hospital. I slipped on my sunglasses even though it wasn't sunny, hoping to avoid being caught by the paparazzi. They had already found out that I was here and why.

Sometimes, I just wished that I could have privacy with things like this like normal people.

I was shocked to see lots of teenage girls crowded by the entrance doors, the security not allowing them in. As soon as they saw me they went wild.

I swear, we have the craziest, most loyal fan base in the world. Their kind messages had really helped me through this hard time.

I smiled at the security as I walked out the doors and into the crowd of people.

I signed autographs and took pictures with as many fans as I could before my car showed up to take me to the recording studio. It was crazy to think that this fame was part of my life now. I don't think I'll ever get used to it.

"Jaxon, get in the car." Paul said, interrupting my daydreaming.

"Yes, Paul." I joked, ignoring his attempt at a glare. He was just a big softie.

On the way to the studio I realized I was starving.

"Paul, do you have any snacks?" I whispered.

He raised an eyebrow and pulled out a bag. "Of course Jaxon, I wouldn't come to pick you up without food."

I laughed, he knew me too well. Although, pretty much everyone on the planet knew how much I loved my food.

We pulled up to the back entrance and I waved at some fans that were sitting by the fence hoping to get a view of one of us.

"Jaxon!" They screamed when they saw me, going absolutely wild.

"Have my babies!" Another yelled.

I smirked, trying not to laugh. I waved at them while the other guys met me by the door.

Paul pushed me forward; and I silently thanked him or I would be outside all night.

"Jaxon!" The boys chirped, walking towards me.

"Hey guys," I said lamely.

"Rough day?" Luke asked with a frown. I nodded- I didn't really want to talk about it.

The boys understood better than anyone. I was lucky to have them.

"This will cheer you up!" Luke said with a smirk. He walked over to the fridge and brought out the biggest brownie I had ever seen.

"Is that...?" I started, my mouth watering already.

"Yes, it's for you." Jacob laughed.

"Thanks guys." I smiled.

As I started eating my brownie, I thought of the one girl I wanted to talk to right now.

That girl was Grace.