Chapter Forty-Eight

Chapter Forty-Eight
Grace

I had somehow convinced Tristan that I actually wanted to be with him.

I don't know what kind of drugs he was taking to make him so oblivious, but I hoped that it would work to my advantage.

I had finally eaten something so I wasn't feeling as queasy as before, but I didn't think the feeling of wanting to puke would go away until I was away from Tristan for good.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" He looked smug.

"Oh, sure. How about Mean Girls?" I suggested. "Please, I haven't seen it in forever!" I whined.

He stared at me in confusion and shrugged, "I guess we can watch mean girls..."

I tried not to look smug myself when I saw his disappointment.

"But we better get cozy, because Lindsay Lohan really freaks me out." He smirked at me.

Under normal circumstances, I would have found that funny. I stared at him seriously.

"She is a remarkable woman who just broke under the pressures of Hollywood."

He scoffed, "Sure. Whatever you say," He kissed my neck and I scooted away from him.

"I'm sorry, but I'm very religious and I don't kiss until marriage." I said, glaring at him.

Tristan rolled his eyes, "I'm sure you broke those rules for Jaxon. You can do it for me too," He whispered, stroking my hair.

Jax. My heart panged with hurt.

"Actually, we didn't. He respected my religion and if you want me to love you, you had better respect it too." I all but hissed. I hoped there hadn't been any pictures of Jaxon and I kissing leaked or I was done for.

Tristan closed his eyes momentarily.

"Well, we had better get married quickly then." He grinned evilly.

My face paled, it didn't take a genius to know that he was completely serious.