3

3rd person POV

" Minji , baby wake up " ?? said
"Hmph nwo lwet mwe sweep mama" Minji said with a cute pout

?? Chuckled at his cute baby " hmm okay then .I will let kookie eat all the pancakes I have made. so sleep tight baby muah" ?? Pretend to leave but stopped when ....

"NWO nwo mama see mwinji wakie wakie" She jumped off her bad and run to the bathroom  ... "Baby don't forget to brush your teeth OK "
"Owk mama " she giggles which make ?? to chuckles at her cuteness then he made his way to the kitchen ....

"Jimin did you wake her up , I miss her so much " ?? said excitedly
Jimin rolled his eyes and said "you were with her last night , and yes I waked her up and after breakfast we can go to work , ok jungkook ".

"So what  even if I see her last night still I miss her cute face and her cute little talk  " jungkook said while showing his bunny smile . jimin smiled softly at him
" ok  ok ... now let me bring you your banana milk and minji's one" ..

they were chatting together when minji.come to kitchen ."kwokie mwnji mwiss  ywu sw much " she giggled and jumped on her kookie  "yeah I miss you too Little mochi  " kook said and started tickling her making her giggles fill the house ...

They were in their own world that they didn't notice there is someone who is lost in the memories ...

Flashback

"Yeah I miss you. So much my little mochi ..." ?? Said while kissing jimin's whole face .."y-yeah y-yoonie I-I miss you too but stop kissing m-me your f-friend is h-here" jimin said while blushing hard .
"I don't care I want you right now my mochi " yoonie said deeply while crasseing jimin's waist  which make Jimin moan little and ....

End of flashback

Jimin POV

I thought I forget you why you don't want me to live peacefully huh why ...?!

I looked at my baby who is giggling so hard with Jung kook I smiled she is the reason of my happiness and life  ...

Yeah Jimin he is not worth to even cross your mind just forget him it has been four years ... I'm sure that he doesn't even remember you a CHEATER like him is not worth your love all he deserve is HATE ....
""I hate you min f**king yoongi '""

I made my way to the table and sit on it when minji said "mama I want kwokie tw fwed mwe " showing her puppy eyes that I can't resist "minji yo-.."
"come her princess kookie will feed you . say ahhh" kook said which make me smile softly at him and mouthed "thank you" to him on which he smiled and continued to feed my baby while she feed him back with a little giggle .

I don't know what did I do to deserve an angle like minji she is the purest on the world ... And Jung kook he is like a brother to me he was there with me all the time  .like he is the owner of the house I live in with my baby and I work at his family's flower shop to pay him the rent as it was  my condition to accept to live in his house and he accepted it ... For real he is a nice kid hope he found his soulmate soon ..........
...................

3rd person POV

"hyung why are you leaving naaaa , today is Saturday and your holiday will  end tomorrow why are you leaving your bear now ha hmph d-don't l-leave your b-bear pljjj hwaaa tae said while crying badly and continuously rubbing his eyes  ....