20 (part 1/2)

Yoongi POV

I don't know what this little girl is doing to me  . I can't stand a single tear on her eyes . who is  her dad ?! And why this jerk is leaving his family alone like this ? As what minji told me she didn't even know how he looks like . can you believe it ! this jerk is working out of the city and he didn't even try to call her or talk to her even once ! ...

But there is something which confusing me thr most . she told me that jimin always tell her that her dad will come soon but every time he didn't come and that jimin is the one who get birth to her thats why she calls him mama but how ?! ... Did jimin married again or ... No I can't think of Jimin like this . I promised her that I will talk with her mama . yeah I know that I am really stupid because I don't know how to face him after what happened in the past . I am happy that he build a new family but  ... why is he so sad and where his so called husband is ! .

When I saw him I felt like I want to hug him so tight and tells him that I am sorry and I still love you but I know that I don't deserve his forgiveness I don't deserve him ! .

I looked at Minji who was sleeping peacefully on my arms with her chuppy cheek pressed on my chest and a little pout  on her cute lips . I chuckled sadly as she  resembles jimin a lot . I made her sleep in her bed and pecked her forehead gently to not wake her up .

I went to the living room to find only PD nim sitting there so I went to stand  besides him .

"Where are the others ?! "

" sit down . I have some questions to ask "

I confusedly looked at him as he ignored my question but shrugged it away and sit besides him  .

" suga , Is it him ?! The one you told me about "

I got shocked as how he knew that so he continued after understanding my shock expiration .

" i know I'm old but I saw how you looked at him it's only one day but a lot of things happened . I can see how tae is looking at Jimin with sad eyes and how joon is looking regretly at him and you ... Your eyes can't lie . I am the one who know the real you yoongi not suga and after 4 years I saw yoongi is back when you are looking at him  ...

I won't talk alot but I will advice you one thing even if you know that he won't forgive you but he has the right to know the full truth . he has the right to know how regretful you are  . think about that anyway I know all of you can't work at an environment like this so I told the staff to go back only hyunjin is here as I need his help in something oh and jisoo is coming tomorrow maybe you can ask her advice as well you know how genius she is .  "

I was speechless to be honest . I just nodded at him .

PD nim is like a god father to us . he was the one who knows everything about me .he even know what I don't know about myself . I owe him a lot ! He helped me a lot with my life ...

I don't know if I should tell him I mean if I should tell jimin the truth but maybe he will hate me more if he knows it ...

"Yoongi ! "

I turned around to see joon standing with an angry face looking at me  with so much hate ... But why ?!

" a-ahm joon do you need something ?! " I said nervously  .

*PUNCH*

____________________________

Before 1 hour  .
3rd person POV

"Did he sleep ?! " jin asked after entering jimin's room . "yes , he cried a lot then fell asleep out of tiredness " joon said while rubbing jimin's hair softly .