The end 💜

Jimin POV

" Chimmy , it's me your Nam-hyung na ." Nam-hyung said while cupping my cheeks .I was feeling gultiy but yoongi signaled me to play along so I looked at Nam-hyung with dumbfounded eyes .

" Who r u ?! "

"You really can't remember me na 🥺 ... I'm your hyung ! " He said in the verge of crying .

I bit my lips and slowly jerked his hands away then said " I really can't remember you . sorry~ "

He dropped his head down then raised it again looking at me with a soft smile then pat my head gently .

" it's okay what it matters now is that you're awake and healthy.  " he pecked my forehead then the door got slammed open and I was crashed in a tight hug .

" Chimmy ~~~~ *sniffles* you have finally wake up na 🥺 ... you're so bad na *sob* "

Tae ~ I wanted to hug him back but again yoongi smirked looking at me with 'don't' look.

" Bear , let go . you're suffocating him , baby ! " I heard Jung kook saying and stared at him . OMO , he's looking different with his long hair and handsome .

" Can I at least know who r u? First this small girl sorry baby then this muscular Ahjussi then bear ?! " I said making a funny face that made Minji and Yoongi laugh and the others glaring at them .

" you really can't remember your soulmate ! Kookie waaaaaaa 😭😭😭😭😭"

Tae said and immediately started crying loudly Jung kook pulled him in his embrace while patting hiss back soothingly .

" JIMIN ... HYUNG !! " I got startled due to the crashing hug that I was embraced in again !

It was Felix and Jin-hyung crying while hugging me and followed with J-hope-hyung hugging me too. 

I was really feeling suffocating now but ... I missed that . I mean feeling that I'm important in someone's life .

" Kitten , let go baby ! "

" Baby , let go ! "

" Jinie , we need to tell you something so please na let go ! "

The three males struggled to set me free but then finally  they let go of me .

" Jinie , he lost his memories 😔 ." Nam-hyung said and I gulped nervously waiting for their reaction but what surprised me was that they just gave him a bored look and crossed their arms at sync !

Hmm ??

" We just talked with his doctor and he told us that he's totally fine and he didn't mention anything about amnesia 😑 ."  said Jin-hyung then turned his attention to Yoongi glaring at him .

" w-wae ?! " yoongi said nervously while looking every where but not them .

" Yoongi ! " they said darkly while giving him a death stares.

Minji was laughing silently while looking at them . she came to me and sat on my lap .

Tae who was still crying wiped his running nose and tears and stared at me with teary puppy eyes  . No , I can't anymore . his tears are breaking my heart . sorry , yoongi I can't keep on teasing them anymore .

" Nam-hyung , Taetae , Jin-hyung , Hopi-hyung , Kai-hyung , Hyunjin and lix . I memorize all your names so how can you explain it 👉🏻👈🏻 "

"Chimmy 😭😭😭 ~ you remember na eh eh 😭😭 ... I missed u so mush na . y'know me and Kookie are fiancé's now 😭😭 and Lix and Hyun are dating 😭😭 Kookie's mother are really sweet and she loves me so much na and ...*sob*... and  waaa 😭😭😭 chimmy ~~ "