5

3rd person POV

"mama *hickup*  mwnji is swrry *sniff" she was crying really hard ."mama pwease talk tw mwniie" she was following jimin like a puppy while crying.

" *sigh* come here  " jimin signalled her to sit on his lap she run to her mama and hugged him while crying he hugged  her back While controlling his tears that was fighting him  to fall but he controlled it . "baby stop crying first .  mama can't see your tears  " he wiped her tears and kissed her whole face . she start to giggle  laudly . he smiled softly  after listening to her melody giggle .

" now tell me . Why did you hit soobin on his face hmm .?! "  he asked .

"he dwswrved it  *pout* he was tawking bad about mama  " she pouted . jimin pecked her pout "what did he say ?! "
"he swid  mama is a swlt who sweep with everyone but when I twld  hwm mama only sweep with mwnji he .. he ..  "  she cried jimin's heart clenched  seeing his baby crying like that but he hugged her tightly and kissed her head .

"continue baby mama is listening "
"he swid that dada lwft mama as he is a whore and .. and ... dada dwn't want mwnji anymore so I gwt angwy and  hwted swobin face  " she looked down .

Jimin   can't control anymore and pulled her face more in his chest so that she can't see his tears .

'how can I tell you baby . I hate you min yoongi  I hate you . I get used to  people's bad words about me .. but what is my baby is fault . she doesn't even know her dad .I'm sure that you are still with that b*tch . no I can't let minji go through the same pain I can't !! '  jimin thought

"baby look at me . your mama is not like they said OK . and your d-dada loves minji so much " he said while cupping her face ."rwally !! b-but if dada loves mwnji why .. why he didn't cwme tw mwnji like sara  dad . he always bwught hwr a lot of toys and .. " jimin hugged her tightly .

"baby you dada will visit you soon . I-I talked to him on the phone and he said that if my baby be a good girl and get 10 out of 10 in her math test he will come and he will buy her a lot of toys  " jimin softly said

"RWALLY !!  ... mama I'm gwing to stwdy now so dwn't dwsturb me   " she run to her room leaving Jimin all alone.

Jimin POV

I enter the bathroom and let the water pour on my body without removing my clothes.

I'm sorry baby I lied to you . but how can I say  that your dad will never come to meet you as he don't even  know that you existed ?how can I tell you that ... that we are no one to him ??
I won't let him know about you . what if .. What if he take you from me ??
No no no..  I can't live without you .I can't

* tears flowing down as he slipped to the floor his back facing the wall . he hugged his knees tightly while continuously crying *

please forgive me baby . I know you want your dad but I can't let him know about you .. Why the hell don't you let me live my life peacefully ?!! WHY ..??
I hate you so much .I-I hate that I still miss you  even after what you did ..?! 

Why did you destroy my life ..?! 
My only reason to live is minji . I can't see her sad she need you but ...

I will make her forget about her dad .I was and I will be here mom and dad forever ...

"mama are ywu there . mwnji is hungwy "  ... I wiped my tears and replied her after closing the water . "y-yes baby . mama will feed you OK "
"OK mama .. But pwease hwrry mwnji is swper hwngry  " I'm sure that she is pouting now .. I chuckled at her words

3rd person POV

"mama I'm finished ... Hmm c-can mwnji go with mama to work pwease 🥺" Jimin nodded  ." but you will stay in the place I put you on OK  " he warned her ."OK mama mwnji will be a good gwrl so that dada come to mwnji " she giggled ." h-hmm  " .