35

Jimin POV

"Mwnji'll cwunt to twn awd ywu hwde ! " my baby told us that and turned her back to us after we nodded our head at her bossy  order .

"1 ... 2 ....3 ..."

I looked at the others and saw them running in different ways to hide . I pretended to run too but I just bent down behind the tree she was facing while closing her eyes .

Of course I won't  turn my eyes away from her . I'm so scared what if Yoongi's words were right and Lisa did something to my baby ?! .

My baby finished counting and started to look around . I followed her quietly living a good distance so that she won't be angry if she found out me following her .

I got confused as I saw her smiling suddenly and running to a different direction . Did she found one of them or what ?!! But I'm sure that none of the others took this path ?!

I followed her with a quick steps when I saw that she was hugging someone their back facing me . I went closer trying to see who is this as I know that my baby doesn't talk with strangers at all !

When I went closer I figured that it is a female due to her body shape ... It just clear that it's a female !

Minji saw me and giggled in victory . she tried to ran towards me but she was stopped by a needle in her neck making me gasp in shock . I was shocked because I saw the person's face when she turned around to take Minji . How can she do this to my baby and why ?!

I ran to them while screaming MINJI !!MINJI !!  but she was faster than me as she was running so fast in a weird pace . weird because it's abnormal speed ? .

I was crying so hard while trying to catch them and save my baby . I stopped in the middle when I saw my baby' shoes on the ground . it falls while running . I caught it in my palms holding it tightly then continued my running .

Suddenly I felt someone putting something on my mouth pressing it roughly making my eyes roll to the back . I felt my whole body giving up and losing balance . I tried to keep my eyes open to where my baby goes . I almost fall down but due to a pare of arms holding my body I fall down safely .

I felt my breathing reduce . i was panting hard while trying to keep my eyes opened .

"J-jimin ... Jimin , don't close your eyes !! " I heard the familiar voice but my vision was blury because of my tears and my heavy head . I felt him caressing my cheeks gently while a few drips of his tears fall down on my face  .

I gave him Minji's shoes while Struggling hard then my eyes gave up  . black !

' M-my baby !! M-minji !!! '

_______________

"Jimin ! ... Jimin !!  "

"Jimin can you hear me ?! ... Jimin !! "

I opened d my eyes slowly while blinking for few times . I tried to sit up but failed just to lay back down  .

"Be careful , let me help you ! "

I looked at Jin-hyung's worried face and nodded weakly .

"Jimin , can you tell us what happened ?. Yoongi is just silent and refusing to say anything and he is just  staying at Minji's room all night . where is Minji ?! We searched for her everywhere but she was no where to be found ! .We are sick worried ~  " Nam-hyung said worriedly while helding my hand in his not so tight .