37

3rd person POV

"EOMMA !!! JIN-HYUNG !! " Yoongi yelled for help while carrying Minji in his arms and running inside of the house while panting . Tears were rolling down his cheeks .

Jin , Taehyung and Hopi come running down stairs meanwhile PD-nim and Felix come running along with Mrs Min to the front door while panting hard and praying in their mind that everything went well with no injuries ...

"Minji ! " Jin was the first to run to yoongi with teary eyes . He wanted to hold Minji but Yoongi's grib on her was tight. He refused to let go of her .

Jin understood it and just pecked her forehead . His eyes widened when his lips touched Minji's burning skin .

"S-she is burning , Yoongi !! " Jin said in shock and started checking Minji with his palms worriedly .

Taehyung reached them while crying like a little baby . He looked at Yoongi with full of tears eyes like asking him ' Is it really her ? ' .

Yoongi nodded his head with a little smile . Immediately Tae approached him and side hugged him while resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder . Yoongi rested his head on Tae's then looked at his Mom who was crying hard while looking at him .

Felix and Hopi were hugging each other with happy tears because Minji is in front of their eyes . PD-nim was just watching the scene with happy tears and a little smile print in his lips .

"W-where is Jimin ?! " Yoongi asked while looking around panicked .

"He is sleeping . He is having a high fever . *chuckles sadly* ... I think it's mother-dauhter thing ! " Jin said noticing Yoongi's worried eyes .

Without saying anything he ran to Jimin's room with Minji in his arms carrying her closer to his chest carefully . They followed him .

At Jimin's room

Yoongi looked at Hopi cause he was the closest to him . Hopi understood anf opened the door with a smile .

They wanted to see Jimin's smile when he saw his daughter back .

"M-minji ~ ... *sob* ... P-please ~ My baby ~"

Yoongi's heart clinched hearing Jimin's sobs and quiet mumblings in his sleep . He took a deep inhale and exhale then entered the room with a quiet steps following his the others carefully .

Yoongi approached the bed and place one knee on the bed then laid Minji carefully besides of Jimin .

He moved away a little then brushed a few hair of Minji's and Jimin's behind their ears . He bent down and pecked Minji's forehead and stared at Jimin while placing his palm on his forehead to check his temperature .

He sighed deeply then bent down wanting to peck his forehead too but something made him halt in his place when his lips was just a few inches away from Jimin's forehead . He closed his eyes tightly and rested his forehead on Jimin's for a while then moved back .

All of these were under the others's teary eyes . Only God knows how much they cursed Lisa in their mind for destroying such a perfect family . For separating such a beautiful couple . For separating a Father from his daughter . For making Minji fatherless for all of this years .

They wished things be well from now on with them . They wished them to be in peace and happy .

"Eomma , check Minji , please ! " Yoongi said while sitting besides of his daughter and caressing her cheeks lovingly . He smiled when Jimin stopped mumbling and sobbing .

"Felix , bear ! Bring my bag . please ! " Mrs Min said while patting Felix's hair . Felix nodded his head eagerly and ran out to bring her bag .

Jimin moved in his sleep and unconsciously hugged Minji'a closer to him and sniffed her hair in miss making a relive sigh . Minji snuggled to his chest while sleeping soundly .