30 ( truth ⛈ )

Yoongi POV

" Minji is your daughter !!"

W-what ?! Did I hear it right ?! ... T-the little girl is m-my daughter ... ours ?!

"R-repeat it , please " I told him with a shaking hands . I feel myself tearing up . I looked at him hopefully wanting to make sure that what I hear is right ...

"I said it . m-minji is yours ! "

Thats it I fell on my knees feeling the soft grass . my tears rolling down my cheeks like a river ... Like a rain pouring and slaping me to face the reality. 

What did I do ..?! I don't just b-break him into pieces but ... I left him all alone when he needed me the most ... I was a coward ! ... I should have come back to tell him the truth maybe at least he would allow me to be with him and our daughter as her father ...

I was pouring my heart out . I'm happy that Minji is mine but ... I thought jimin already lives his life normally . the damage  I caused him was a lot I know but I was thinking that at least he found someone who loves him and took care of him and he had a baby girl with that person .

I was cruising that person over and over for leaving him and his daughter to go to work at board like minji told me but ... Again the cause of his suffering is me 💔!

I looked up at jimin who was looking at me all the time with emotionless face .

I joined my hands together 🙏🏻 still my tears is disappointing me for going against me and keep falling  .

"I'm sorry *sob* I'm really sorry , jimiin *SOB* ... Y-you suffered alot because of me ... I should have come back and told you the truth ... I should have been there for you and minji *Hiccups* ... I'm r-really sorry ..."

I Felt the world around me spinning . my vision was getting blurry . my heart beating so fast . I tried to blink my eyes dizzily . my head felt so heavy . it rolls to back . I head jimin is calling me by my name .

"Y-yoongi !?"

I missed hearing my name from his mouth *smiling weakily while looking at the sky which is full with the shiny stars * ...

I don't feel my body anymore ...

*BLACK *

* SUD  *

"HEY ! ...KOOK ... ANYBODY HELP ! "

______________

" I do ☺ "

"You can kiss your bride ! "

I looked at my baby with a happy smile .. Finally this day come . he is mine and I'm his Now ... No one can sperate us even death !

I looked at his blushing  soft cheeks . he was a total tomato while looking down at his favorite white flower I brought for him .

I smiled gently then held his chin softly looking at his beautiful brown orbs that I fall for the moment I connect with it .

I can remember this day . he was just a little new born baby . my mom was holding him in a blanket while Mrs park was sleeping on the clinic' bed . I was just a kid back then .

"Mom , who is he ?! " little me said tilting his head cutely .

"This is Mrs park's son ... He is cute , right ?! " mom said while showing me the peacefully sleeping baby in her arms .