11

Jung kook POV

I finished the song and look around to find  people in the restaurant clapping and whistling for me while screaming  . I hate to be in a lot of attention I only sing for mom and princess sometimes  ....  The first one who I sing for is my baby tiger  ...

I faked a smile to them and went to our table . my mom was jumping like a little kid 😂 but dad was normal like always 🙄 .

"Wow baby kook I missed your voice so much.  It still amazing  " she said excitedly I gave her a soft smile . thats when the food arrive . OMG I can't describe how much am starving right now 🥺. I was about to dig on the food when my dad speak up ...

" well , after eating me and your mom need to talk about something important with you " he said which makes me curious I just nodded and finally I started to eat my pizza.

...........
" so now what you need from me ?! " I asked them as we finished our food ."well son as you know we are getting old . and your age is good for m-marriage  now . so me and your dad find you  a good woman " mom said which make me look at them disbelief  .

"WHAT ?! "

"Don't you dare to raise your voice at us ?! " dad said darkly which make me shiver but I pull all the courage thats left on me and said "what you think about yourself to decide something like that for me huh ?! " I was so angry that I speak without thinking but I said what in my heart .

"we are your family ... We know the best for you " dad said coldly . I scuffed at his excuse.

"oh yeah .. You are right . you are my family who left me when I was 5 years old all alone with my aged grandma . you are my family who only call me when they want something for me  ... you are my family who don't know anything about me ?! ...  For real dad do you know how old am I now ?! ... Do you know when is my birthday ?! ... Do you know what I hate or love ?! ...Do you know what I want or need ?!..  Do you know that grandma died ?!  . If you know the answers of this questions then call yourself a family ?! " 

I said while looking at dad's eyes with a lot of anger and pain . mom was crying while hanging her head down but my dad was shocked you can tell that he is speechless right now .I know that he can't answer me . I wish that he know the answer but like always they let me down  but I don't care anymore .I was about to leave when my dad stopped me by his words .

" it's all because of this s*Lt right . he is the one who put all of this shit in your head  " 

"What the hell ?! ... don't you dare to say anything about jimin ! he is my family now ... He is the one who know me the real me ...?! So don't you dare say anything about him   " I said glaring at him .

"So if you finished your shit let me finish what I start " he said no he ordered me like he don't care  whatever I say   . " wh__" I was about  to talk when mom held my hands tightly with tears in her eyes . I sigh as I can't see her like that I know she can't say anything to dad . she only obey his orders. but why can't she see my suffering ?! ...I tried to calm myself then I sit down ready to listen to him .

"good ...  you will just meet her once as her family is really powerful  . I need their help in my company . so all you have to do is to meet her and Befriend with her thats all  as you hate the idea of marriage it's OK just befriend with her and try to know how her family think and leave the rest for me " he said . I nodded angrily trying to shrug him off in a nice words to shut him up .he is my dad and I respect him but sometimes I can't just be a good boy and sit down I need to be myself not a puppy for him !

"What is her name ?! " I asked him to pretend like I care and that I agreed to what Sh*t he wants  .

"Her name is jinnie .she is a model and an actress . here is all the information you need to know about her " he gave me the file I took it without  looking at it .