10

Jimin POV

" so you are going now " I said looking at kook who was with his back bag ." hmm  , don't worry I will come back soon but please take a good care of yourself and princess " he said with teary eyes .

For real he is full of muscles but still act like a big baby . I smiled softly at him and said " you really don't want me to wake her up ?! ... She will be mad at you because you didn't said bye to her "

He chuckled a little and said " no it's good I can't bare to see her tears again ... Just tell her that her kookie will be back with her gift a-and hug her for me an__" I stopped him with my hand as he was talking none stop like always when it get to minji he act like her dad *sigh*.

" Jung kook please stop I know how to take care of my baby and don't worry I will tell her everything okay ... Now go before I hit you with my slipper " I teased him with a glare  . he nodded quickly and baid bye to me and went to his car I smiled softly at his behavior .

I stand still watching the back of his car leaving and sigh . " like always I Stand in my place watching people around me leaving  . I get used to see people's back to me ... I hope kook not like them I know he is not  but ... Anyway let's go back before minji wake up I have a lot of things to take care of now  "

____________

Jung kook POV

The train arrived to Seoul it's my first time after along time here in the city ... I wonder how did princess react after knowing that I left ?! ...

I was looking around to find my dad and here he is waiting for me in his BMW . I scuffed at that  can't he at least wait for me in the fresh air it will be good for old men like him too .

An old man waved his hand to me I think he is the driver but wait OMG ...

" GRANDPA Do you remember me I'm your bunny  ?! " I said excitedly while hugging him tightly . he pushed me softly I looked at him confused ...

" young master welcome back " he bow to me I quickly hold his shoulder to make him stand ...

" no grandpa it's me your bunny not young master " I said the last words while glaring at my dad who just turn his face away  .

"O-oh hmm let's go now youn_ I mean b-bunny " He said which make me smile widely at him . I enter the car and sit beside dad ... He didn't even care to hug me ... we are meeting each other after alot of years but .... Anyway I get used to it .

" hmm welcome back brat " he said still looking at his phone . "anyway where is mom now ?! " I asked him  but he ignored me . " hey there I'm asking something ?! " I said angrily but  he is still ignoring me . I sigh loudly and decided to shut my mouth and to look at the city .

A lot of things changed like there is more huge building which I hate the most . and there is people running everywhere to catch the bus or just training .. The village is more thousands time better than the city . in the village there is flowers and green trees everywhere . there is calm people and farmers and most important there is my childhood memories with my cute little tiger  and there is Jimin and minji the only people who make me feel warm family  feeling ..*sigh* I will see my mom and go back the day after tomorrow I can't stay here more than that yes I will do that ...

After sometime

" sir we are here " grandpa said to dad .I look outside and then to my dad confused ." huh why are we in a restaurant ?! Aren't we supposed to go to mom ?! "

" yeah your mom is here " he said normally while my grandpa opened his door . "Huh !! " .. " get down NOW " he said coldly I can see grandpa making his way to open mine but I was quicker than him and get down of the car before he come as I respect him so much after all he is the one who raised me .