38

3rd person POV

Jung kook was hugging Minji Like there is no tomorrow which really confused her but as the bubbly person she is , she loves hugging so she hugged him back .

"Kookie , let me have her na ~" Tae whined while trying to pull Minji towards him .

" NO ! Princess is Mine !!! "

Minji giggled because they were fighting for her . she tapped her kookie's shoulder to let her go .

"Kwokie , Mwnji is hwngry so cwn ywu ? " She said rubbing her tummy with her tiny palms and pouting cutely .

" Aigoo my baby is hungry ? " Mrs Min said and pulled Minji on her lap smooching her cheeks .

"Gwanny , Mwnji is stwrving 🥺"

" so our princess , where you want to eat out or in ?! " Jin said while caressing her cheeks .

Minji brought her thump under her chin , Tapped her pouty lips with the index one and closed her eyes slightly thinking cutely. They stared at her with adoring shinny eyes especially her parents .

"Little girl , I'm hungry na so decide quickly . " Yoongi said teasing her .

" umm ~ Mwnji cwn't dwcide . Lwt Mwma do it ! " Minji said carrying her kitten . They all looked at Jimin waiting for him .

" I like it out in the fresh air . " He said softly .

" OK ! Come help me carrying the dishes . " Jin said with high tone and pulled Jimin and the others with him.

They were so happy and laughing with each other celebrating for Minji . They spent the night singing and dancing with each other . If anyone looked from far at them only one thinking will be in their mind 'what a happy big family ! ' .

Taekook were sharing kisses and hugs . Each one of them knew what is their place in the other's heart . They doesn't need to confess because their eyes did for them .

Namjin were playing the role of the parents for them while Mrs Min the grandma and PD-nim the grandpa .

Hyunlix were nowhere to be seen .

Unpstairs

" Mhm~~ Hyuuun~~ s-slow ahhm~ d-down ~~ "

"Shush ~ *licking his ears* keep your voice down or they will hear you ~ * sucking his lower lip * "

" Mhmmm~~ "

Hyunjin was thrusting inside of him from the back while Felix was on his four with his head tilted to the back and Hyunjin laterally sucking the life out of him while thrusting so deep and so fast in doggy style .

Back to the garden

I think I shouldn't look for them 🙈 !

Minji was playing with PD-nim and Mrs Min with her kitten while sitting on the grass .

About Yoonmin , Yoongi was feeling the happiest in the world because Jimin is talking normally with him now . They were chatting together while recalling their happy moments together .

"You remember when you were four years old and fell on your face ? " Yoongi said with a soft smile .

"Oh god ! Of course I do . I remember you come running to me with a choco ice cream to made me stop crying . You were looking so worried back then . " Jimin said softly while chuckling a little .

Yoongi was just staring at his smile with admiration and longing love . Jimin noticed it but decided to ignore his stares and enjoy the moment for awhile .