23

3rd person POV

"I won't sit beside this Forrest guy , hyung ! " Felix whispered angrily . "come on Felix . it's the only place available can't you see how many of us here and you are so tiny you are okay in this place ." jimin said .

"But hyuuuung ! " Felix whined cutely but before jimin could say anything hyunjin pulled him in his lap making him gasp in surprise and a little blush slowly made its way to his pretty cheeks with a parted lips  .

"Close your mouth ,pussycat before I close it  using  my own way 😏 " hyunjin smirked . Felix instantly closed his mouth with his cute hand shuting his mouth tightly  . Jimin chuckled quietly at the cute male  .

"Oh good now we have a free place beside hyunjin as Felix sat on another comfortable seat " jin said smirking . "yahhhh jin-hyung ! " Felix whined again and started his struggling to get away of the older's grip  .

"Stop moving or you will get yourself in a really huge problem , kitten " hyunjin whispered in his ear and then nibbled his earlobe sending shivers down Felix's spine making him a statue especially at the new nickname he just reserved . "good pussycat !. " hyunjin said sweetly while patting his head gently . Felix just blushed and jerked his hand away while pouting  making hyunjin smile at Felix ' cuteness .

"Okay then hoseok-hyung you can sit beside them  it'll fit you " kook said . Hopi nodded and sat quietly beside them then kook closed the door carefully to not hurt any of them  .

( Here a clearance ... Kook's car have 8 seats  contain of  : the passenger seat ( PD-nim) , the driver seat (kook) , two back coughs each one can take from 3 to 4 persons (the first one has jin , namjoon,jiminwith minji in his lap , jisoo and the 2 one has Mrs min , yoongi , hyunjin with Felix in his lap 🤭 and Hopi ) .... Hope it's clear 😅 werid car right ! 😂😂  )

"Oh sh*t  Tae ! Where will he sit ?! "Jin asked worriedly .

"Uhm we can put him in the bag let me just ope__" kook suggested . "NO ! H-he can't stay alone . he hate loneliness " Jimin noticed what he said as all the glances were on him  . he looked at Minji who was watching some cartoon in  Felix's phone and pretended that he is watching as well to prevent himself from receiving any embarrassing questions or stares .

Namjin shared a glance and looked at the happy bear who is now looking at jimin with so much hope and sparkles  .

'He still cares about me ' tae thought with the boxy smiley face .

"It's okay kook . bear can sit on my lap he is small anyway ." namjoon suggested . kook nodded and then helped tae to settle comfortably . tae gave him his boxy smile inwhich kook returned with his bunny one . they were so lost in eachother's beautiful smile  .

"Jungkook-hyung , if you finished your smiling section then kindly close the door and start the f*cking car !   " hyunjin said irritatedly while rolling his eyes .

"WORDS ! WE HAVE 2 KIDS HERE OR I WILL MAKE YOU EAT YOUR OWN TONGUE AFTER CUTTING IT INTO PIECES IN FRONT OF YOUR OWN EYES ! " jin started his rap with red angry face while kook started the car  ."tsk" hyunjin rolled his eyes then tightened his grip on Felix's slim waist while rubbing his tummy in a Comforting manner whom was shivering due to jin's loud voice .

"Uhm jinie , can I ask you why two kids ?! " namjoon asked with curiosity  .

"Of course minji and Felix " jin answered while shrugging his wide shoulders like it's so clear like  sunshine  .

"HEY I'M NOT A KID ! " felix with puffy cheeks but jin ignored him and put his head on his boyfriend's shoulder who happily put his head on his and intertwined their arms  .