14

Kook POV

I wonder how are princess and jimin doing ?! . jimin has been so stubborn .he didn't allow me to buy him a cell phone even after I said I'll let him pay for it . if he agreed then I would be able to call them but ... anyway I think I should do what princess asked me to but I don't know any shop here . what should I do ...?! Think Jung kook .. Think ..

I was thinking thats when my eyes land on my phone which was in the table . I open it and searched on my call contact for anyone who can help me that when 'angry bird ' appears on the screen .

After a lot of struggling I decided to call him. he picked it up after one ring . tsk he is so fast to pick my call ,I see 😏.

On the call

"Hello"

"Hmm hello ! Who ?! " he asked confusedly  as if he didn't know 🙄.

"Hmm it's me Jung kook the one who sing on the restaurant"

"Ohhh kookie .. You really called me " he said excited.

"Well yeah .. Ammm to be honest I didn't call you for talking with PJ nim "

"It's PD nim not PJ ! hahaha" he giggles which unknowingly paint a smile on my face .

"Yeah sorry ... I called you to ask for your h-help as I don't know anyone in this city except my granny and parents."

"You can ask me anything you want . if it's on my hand I'll help  ". he said softly .

"Well I have a photo that I want to frame so where can I frame it ?! "

"Well , you can go to the mall there is a shop where you do things like this there . and to your luck I'm going for shopping there .we can go together . YES !! Thats it . we will go together " he said cutely and I can hear clapping sounds . he is just a kid

"Who said we will go together . just send me the location I'll go on my own " I said coldly .

"I'll send you Hype location .you will come there and talk with PD nim then WE will go to the mall. bye "

End of the call

he quickly hung up on me without
waiting for my answer like what the hell ?! ... Sometimes he can be cute and some a totally brat 😡.

*ding*

I looked at my phone to see he send me Hype location . if it wasn't for princess I would break his ....

"Ahhhhh anyway let's meet this PJ or PD nim wtv he is and make it done "

With that I take a quick shower and put on some jeans with a sky blue shirt and went downstairs . I can see my so called father reading a newspapers while sitting on the couch . for real I don't want to face him now as he will ask me about jinnie and all . I slowly approushed the door and quickly went to the car . I saw granny cleaning the car I quickly run to him while taking the towel from him .

"granny ,why are you doing it !? . leave it I will clean it when I'm back OK  " I said smiling softly . he nodded with a smile and was about to open the passenger seat for me .

"No granny . I will drive you have some rest OK " I stopped him while pushing him softly to his room before he protest again . I kissed his forehead and run to the car quickly while waving to him . he smiled softly at me and waved back.

______________

After sometime

I arrived at the location he send me . Wow it's really a huge building with the white color and the seethrough windows . there was two bodyguard standing in front of the door . I walked to them and awkwardly ask them .