17 part (2/2)

3rd person POV

"Come on , suga hyung . treat it like your room OK  " kook said softly while entering his room . "here you go " Kook said while putting suga's bag on the bed .

"Thanks jungkook-shi . uhm can I take a shower first  " Suga said awkwardly . "of course hyung you don't need to ask me anymore OK " suga nodded with a little smile in which kook returned .

" so excuse me hyung I need to inform the others about the party "

"What party ?! " suga asked confusedly . "oh my god how dump I'm 😩... It's jimin-shi's lated birthday party as he doesn't like to celebrate his birthday so princess and I decided to make a Surprise party for him today so please attend it hyung okie .... I'm going now take your shower and rest for sometime bye " kook said quickly and went out after closing the door .

"But he liked to celebrate his birthday .he was like a little kid who waited impatiently for it now I believe that he really changed and all of that because of me only me *sigh* ... I became a mad person who talk to himself  aishhh let's just wash up " suga said .

He started to take his clothes off  first his tee then his jeans .he was about to get ride of his boxer thats when the door opened widely revealing minji who was about to  scream but he was quicker to hold her mouth .

"Shh little girl shhh why didn't you knock the door first huh ?! " he said with a scolding tone in which brought tears on her eyes . he wide his eyes at her teary eyes and slowly removed his hand from her mouth then she started to cry so hard. He panicked and tried to comfort her .

"Oh no please don't cry . look I'm sorry I didn't mean to scold you please stop crying please don't bring tears on this beautiful eyes .shhh it's okie come here " he pulled her on his embrace and sat on the bed with her on his lap and hugged her tightly while rapping her back and pecking her forehead .after awhile finally she stopped and looked at him with her bamby red eyes , red cheeks and running nose . she was wiping her nose with the back of her hand cutely . he cued at her and thought

'she is really his daughter . she is just a copy paste from him . but how ?! '

" now can you tell me why you come here ? If you are here for Jung kook, he isn't here "

"No Iwm hwre fwr ywu " she said quietly while looking down . "for me ?! Why ?! " suga asked confusedly while making her look at him .

" I know ywu ... Lwave it now ywu mwst do as I swy to know why  " minji said with a smirk painting on her face  . he chuckled at her and nodded which brought a smile on her cute face.

" whwn kwokie cwme twll him thwt ywu want to go to the fwrm awd lwave the rwst on mw " she said seriously making him chuckle more at her cuteness and then he agreed to do her offer and said "well , OK but can I ask you something first ?! "

"Awk ! "

" why you are calling him mama ?! And Is he really your dad ?! and Is there is anything between him and Jung kook ?! and __"

"Wait it's too mwch fwr mwnji .... Iwm cwlling mwma 'mwma' bwcawse he is mwma swmple" she said with a bore expression .

" awd he is nwt dwd he is mwma and abwut dwda he is working awd mwma swid soon he will cwme to twke us with hwm hehe ... Awd abwut the lwst qwestion I won't answer it bwcawse it's dwmp to awk thws mwma and kwokie puffff  " she  giggled at the thought of it and about suga he was on his thoughts.

"Handswme hywng , awk kwokie now awd pwease pwt swme clwthes on it's embwrrassing to see ywu lwke thws  " she rolled her eyes and moved from his lap and went to her room leaving a shocked suga looking at the door with a disbelieve look .