4

"Suga... Suga... SUGA WAKE UP" hopi Said while shaking him so hard ...Suga
 groand and said "hmm let me sleep more " ... "SUGA WAKE UP NOW PDNnim want us right now he said it's important " ... Suga shoot his eyes open and hurriedly take a shower . he put on his clothes and went downstairs to find PDnim  starring angry at them   ..

"What the hell is this huh ?? Tell me what is this ...?? Didn't I warn you huh ..?! Didn't I ..?? " he said the last words deeply ... "What did we do PDnim .???" Hopi said confused and suga was having the same confused face waiting for his answer.

PD nim opened the TV " oh really !! Then  watch it yourself !! 😠"   both of them looked at the TV with a confused face but they got shocked at what they sew  ....

Awhile ago ...
(with namjin)...

*Ring* *Ring* ..."joonie , your phone " jin said with a sleep voice .namjoon pulled him in his embrace again while sniffing his neck ... Jin pushed him a little and said "joonie wake up your phone !" .

"Leave it baby . let's cuddle more" he said  while cuddling with him more .
*ring* *ring*  ."yeah joonie it must be important " .."uhhh who the hell want to die today !!" he groaned laudly and attend the call  without looking at the id name ...

"Be here in five minutes" and he closed the call ... "Ohh sh*t !!!!.. it's PDnim ... baby I should go now I will call you tonight ok " joon said while getting up in a hurry . he wear his clothes without taking shower .he pecked jin's lips and left quickly..

Present time ...

Namjoon POV
when I enter our apartment I found PDnim with an angry face  and my members worriedly watching something on the TV . I make my way to them and looked at the TV but what shocked me that it is a photo of me and jin at the parking area when I was caring him in my hands but the angle of the photo was like we are kissing .

I looked at my members with a guilty eyes and said  "I-I a-am r-real____" ...*SLAP*

3rd person POV

Silence filled the place .everyone looked at the person who slapped rm who is ‘‘‘PDNIM ’’’ ....

They were really shocked as it's the first time PD nim raised his hand on the members and especially RM .

" HOW DARE YOU NAMJOON ??! HUH HOW DARE YOU !! HOW MANY TIME I SAID TO ALL OF YOU THAT 'NO DATING ' FOR NOW DIDN'T I...?!!! AND WHAT YOU DID ..??!!   " PD nim raised his voice which mean the problem is really big .."PD nim please let me explain " rm said while crying badly Hopi went to him and hugged him as he was tearing up as well  .."explain !! explain what namjoon ?? "  PDnim said

"PD nim maybe it's fake as we all now that namjoon spend his holidays with his brother right  " suga said ... "namjoon tell me the truth. Is it you on the photo ..?! " ..

Namjoon looked at them with a lot of things in his mind . he looked at suga who encourage him to tell the truth and Hopi who was hugging him tightly and mouthed him a little "it's ok"

"It's fake . I was with taehyung the whole time "  he said without looking at their eyes . PDnim sigh and said "if you say so we well make an  Press Conference to shut the haters up and I don't want any mistake from now on "with that PDnim take his leave after  warning them for the last time .

Namjoon POV

Now we are sitting in the living room  . I'm facing my members . silence is the only thing thats between us in this time but suddenly Hopi jumped on me which made us both fall on the ground with his giggles filling the room "yeah namjooine I'm so happy for you tell me who is him ?!! tell me .. come on tell me  "
I looked at him confused when suga said "yeah we know that you weren't with tae yesterday " . "what ...?!! H-How..?! " . .."well tae called hopi yesterday and said to ask you when will you take him to my studio as you promised " he glared at me  .. "So now we know that you weren't with tae so tell us where  were you ?? and with who..?!!" Hopi said while crossing his arms and sitting besides suga .