25

3rd person POV

Two weeks flashed away quickly . The WolfGang finished their MV professionally . they were so happy shooting among the natural environment with the beautiful flowers and fields making the MV full of a breathtaking sights . Tae was nervous at first because it's his first time as a vocalist . He didn't want to disappointed his members and fans . He worked hard till he got satisfied with his work . PD-nim was really happy with Tae's professional manner  .

Namjoon and Yoongi are still not talking with each other more like Namjoon is not talking with him. But they succeeded in separating between their personal matters and work . They worked together as no thing happened but when the shooting end Namjoon just move away and ignore Yoongi's existence . Yoongi was sad because of that but deep down he knows that he deserves this kind of treatment after all what he did was a sin !

About Kaihope , Hopi's heart can see a new version of kai but his mind is not accepting to believe that Kai had change . He is protecting himself by giving Kai a silence treatment . He is refusing to even look at Kai in the eyes . Otherwise Kai is trying his all to see Hopi's sunshine smile . He is trying to return Hopi's cheerful self back but all his tryings flashed in a thin air .He didn't give up though he is still trying to achieve his goal in making Hopi fall in love with him again  . He wanted to know why Hopi left him when he was in coma . He is not mad at Hopi or anything but he just wants to know what ia making Hopi hate him this much . What is making him afraid of him like this . He promised himself to love Hopi till the end . He promised himself to protect Hopi no matter what .

In this two weeks no thing changed with jimin , kook or Felix . They are still same waking up early , having breakfast , minji to her kindergarten , working in the shop and ... Etc like usual . Sometimes Kook visit Kai's mansion to see if they wanted any help (especially tae 😉 ) . Jimin asked Felix and kook to shift in his house to live together as minji is refusing to let her Kookie and lixie go so they agreed and shifted two days ago .Minji wanted to visit the others but jimin strictly refused and told her that they need to work and if she went there then she will disturb them so after a lot of consoling finally she understood her mama's point  .

About Hyunlix , at first they were really happy to finally not seeing each others around again . Felix was on cloud nine at the first day of not seeing the annoying forest guy . But with time passing he doesn't know why he was thinking of the forest guy  and repeatedly recalling the car moment inwhich he was sitting on the elder's lap while the elder's hand was protectively holding his waist  . He doesn't know what is wrong with him . He tried to talk with his jimin-hyung but every time he tries to speak with him he dosen't know why he can't form a single sentence . The same way goes with hyunjin . He couldn't focus in his work . his mind was recalling the younger's beautiful boxy smile again and again , the way his plumb pinkish soft lips pouts while talking , the way his puffy cheeks prints in a red color while looking at the elder's eyes and the way he used to get angry easily at him . He asked kook the last time he came to them about his werid feelings but didn't tell him with whom he feels this . kook told him something which got him stunned in his trucks making him dumbfounded .

'yeah Pabo  ! It's love . you love this person . the feelings you are feeling now called l o v e love ! ... Congratulations bro !!   '

About Momo she was busy in running her dad's farm . she didn't have time to even visit her friends or talk with them . she still remember her plan about taekook thats why she was so busy in finishing her farm's business in this two weeks in order to be free . Absolutely tae's not aware of that . he thinks that she is with kook all this time but what can he do . He can't disappoint his hyungs and fans and leave all his work to watch over her and kook so he just stayed patient and calmed himself down .