27 (kaihope 1)

FLASHBACK

Kai POV

It's my first day as a collage student .arghhhh why should I study when I know very well that I'll be the next leader of our mafia gang after my dad . aishhh it's so frustrating .the professor who think they own us from now on like lectures after lectures and assignment every now and then . the other noisy students who are playing around and talking loudly with each other . why should they be so loud 🙄  ?! ...

I was walking with a high head full of pride  . well ,i'm so handsome that girls and boys are drooling while looking at me making my smirk got wider .

Here we go . I entered the principal's office without knocking . of course he won't dare to say anything coz he knows very well who am I and who is my dad 😏 . I found something really interesting and of course not the principal 😒 .

there was a boy with a really curvey slim body 🤤 with pinkish soft lips with a heart shape smile argh how much I want to eat this smile 😍 . wait !! Why my heart is beating this loud now ?! Why I can't take  my eyes from his beautiful face ?! . weird right ? But I can't help it ... he is so beautiful to be real 😍😍 ...

"Umm is there something on my face ?! "

Oh this smooth voice ! He is turning me on !

" I'm asking something ?! " he said irritated with my continuously stares . I want to respond to him but for the first time in my life I feel like I can't form a single sentence .

"Ooff ... Sir , I'm leaving for my class now ." he bowed and left after glaring at me with his adorable eyes . my eyes followed him till he exisit the office .

I turned my face to the so called principal and said with a dark tone . " His name ?!  "

"J-jung H-hoseok " he stuttered . I like my affection on weak people like him 😏 .

so Hoseok ! What a pretty name sweets a pretty one like you ... Wait for me ,baby boy ! I will make you mine .

I smiled at my thoughts but then turned to my serious one quickly and used my dark voice again .

"Same lectures as him , hurry !"

He nodded nervously and get me what I want . I grinned happily . so we got dance as first . we'll have a lot of fun . maybe collage isn't as bad as I thought .

Time skip >>

I entered the practice room after the teacher asked me . I need to be polite for my baby .

I looked around for him and here he is standing at far looking so beautiful with his ponytail .

"Introduce yourself to your colleagues ." the teacher said with a soft smile . I smiled back slowly and turned my face to my baby . yes only my baby !

"Hi . my name is Kai . it's nice to meet you " I said well to only him as I don't care about anyone in this room but him .

"So guys warm yourself till I come back  " the teacher said and went to god knows where .

I approached my baby who was bending down to collect something from his bag pleasing my eyes with his full round butts . I couldn't hold myself so I smacked it . his body jerked and he turned to face me with a wide eyes .

"HOW DARE YO... EK !  " he was about to slaps me but I pulled his waist in a fast motion pinning his hands on his back . there was no distance between our body like how I wanted it to be . he was struggling to free himself but my grib was so tight on his tiny body . his struggling is making the situation worse as without him knowing it he was grinding himself on me . I bit my lips to not take him right now in front of the whole class .