Chapter 4: Vale; Day Time

Vale was an important trade centre between the other three kingdoms. Situated right in the middle of the four other continents, its airports and seaports were always in a bustle, with travellers and trade deals happening ever so often, it was hard to catch the eyes of the people that frequent the place.

And yet, on this very day, there was a commotion that caught the attention of everyone nearby. Two figures had just exited one of the landing pads leading towards the main lobby, with the first being a giant almost twice the size of any adult nearby, with horns and a skull mask adorning his face, and two great weapons by his side. Beside him was a pale rabbit faunus, a chilling aura catching the attention of anyone specifically looking at her.

It was none other than Patriot and Yelena, with Kandi in front having used her company's Bullhead to bring the two directly to Vale, her decision saving the two about a week's worth of travels.

"Who exactly are we meeting?" Yelena asked as they bade farewell to Kandi on the main platform, the huntress being called back to her company for inspection.

"Just some really important dude, really big deal here, wanted to thank you for what you did back at the village."

"So... what exactly do we do?"

"Please, you're in the capital of trade heaven! There's a lot of stuff to do in a city this big!" Kandi explained with a fake laugh, somewhat relating to their rather lost status as she lacked the money to do anything.

"And how with this 'guy' find us?" Yelena asked as Kandi began walking away.

"Don't worry, he'll find you!" The huntress's words were then followed by a crowd of people obscuring the two's vision, with Kandi disappearing only moments after.

"Trust the girl I guess?" Patriot muttered as they both looked at each other, each one going off to a different route after planning for some time...

~~~

Weiss Schnee. Heiress to the largest dust company of all of Remnant, the Schnee Dust Corp, quite possibly THE richest girl in the world, and a gifted fighter deserving a spot in Beacon Academy...

Had just landed on the Vale airport. She had come a long way from Atlas, her home city, as a means to prove that she could stay independent outside the influence of her controlling father. But first, she needed to check her bank account.

recognizing that wealth was just as much a power as her combat prowess, it was a must that she needed to double-check the money she had saved for the past year, or even just her account in general. In the case that her father was pissed enough to cancel her account using one of his connections.

The closer she got towards the front of the bank, the more her eyes scanned for any nearby Faunus, from their current activities to even their body language, she knew well that she was outside the comfort zone of Atlas, and that meant standing on the same grounds as the White Fang.

She knew well what the organization of Faunus were to society, just a bunch of crooks and thieves under the guise of Faunus equality, and she also knew of the varying crimes happening in Vale because of them. So much so that it was laughable that such things were happening within the capital of one of the four kingdoms.

She wasn't exactly scared of being robbed by such criminals, after all, she had already proven herself in entering Beacon Academy, but it would have been such a hassle if she was to make a scene on her first day here. From having to explain such a scene to her father, to probably even getting the news involved, 'Heiress of the SDC, involved in a robbery'. Hence she kept her attention on the Faunus around her... after all, any Faunus could be working for the White Fang. If she lessened her activities with any Faunus, the better.