So About RT

Holy shit I just woke up and Rooster Teeth is shutting down. While that won't be a problem for me considering I am still doing volume 1 of this series, RWBY has been the show I'm most vocal about for years now. While it was Mad Max, the Fallout Series, LOTR and Star Trek that got me to writing, RWBYKnights was what skyrocketed this account.

For so long, RWBY's quality has been constantly degraded with poor writing and decisions from the staff, especially with the utter insanity that was the DC crossover. It was a show that had so much potential but somehow struck almost every single wrong decision possible. 

What made the whole thing worse was the writers' insistent reasoning of them simply following Monty's vision. Monty Oum, to those who do not know much about RWBY, was the creator of the show before he tragically died in between volumes 2 and 3 of RWBY. He was the mastermind behind all the action sequences back then.

Anyways, RT's insistence on them simply following the vision of someone who died 9 years ago somewhat struck an uncomfortable sensation in me, as if instead of sucking up on their mistakes, they are throwing Monty under the bus for poor writing and stuff. Hell, they've been playing this whole charade til the very end with Volume 9 when the whole big revelation simply went 'Yep, we planned that out since Volume 1-2.'

I am not writing this message as a way to hop onto the bandwagon of constantly shitting on RT, that's like beating on a dead horse for being slow, I am writing this message cause I feel hopeful for the future of RWBY. From what I've heard, Warner Bros is going to hold onto RT's IP until someone comes and buy it from them. 

The amount of studios that have proven themselves could work wonders in doing RWBY on future volumes. Heck, RT was too prideful to do a full rework on the show, but other studios might as well rework the show, to unlock RWBY's true potential.

And even then, RWBY will live on in the hearts of many, I'll still be here writing this series, and so will others with their fanfics and other works. This may have been an abrupt message for you guys, but I just needed to get this out.

The whole point of me writing this crossover was to get people from the RWBY side to go check out Arknights, hence why the original version of the story was so heavily sided on the Arknights content, but it was only when a few comments began saying they were watching RWBY cause of this story that I made the realization that a crossover should not be heavily depended on one side, but should be cared equally. 

So to those who have not seen RWBY yet, I recommend watching it, it's a pretty decent show besides a few many road bumps here and there. That's all for now.