Side Story #1: Tails

In a far-off town a few days away from Vale, the sound of fighting and shouting was heard as four men exited a tavern through the bar's window, breaking glass and bone, with a woman slowly walking out through the front door.

"I just asked for directions... And fuckers like you just decided to mess with our tails?!" Green hair flowed from behind the woman's back as she cracked her knuckles. She gritting her teeth in annoyance and revealed a pair of sharpened fangs as her green eyes stared daggers onto the four men. Behind her, a long slick spiky tail slammed down onto the ground, shattering the wooden floor in the process, she was clearly frustrated, and very, VERY, pissed off.

"F-Fine! We're sorry! Stop!" One of the men pleaded, yet as he rose from the ground, a fifth man flew out the bar window, crashing onto the pile of fallen bodies with another woman coming out

"F-Fine! We're sorry! Stop!" One of the men pleaded, yet as he rose from the ground, a fifth man flew out the bar window, crashing onto the pile of fallen bodies with another woman coming out. This time through the window itself, unbothered by the broken glass.

The second woman wore brown cargo pants and a white crop top, with industrial boots shattering more of the glass on the floor. Just like the first, she flaunted a scaly tail, though thicker than the first.

"So, do you agree now that we should let Tomimi do the talking?" The second woman simply commented, returning her sights to the tavern's main room, revealing the main room littered with unconscious people, the entire area looking like a tornado ha...

"So, do you agree now that we should let Tomimi do the talking?" The second woman simply commented, returning her sights to the tavern's main room, revealing the main room littered with unconscious people, the entire area looking like a tornado had passed through it. This got the attention of the green-haired woman as she slammed her forehead onto the other woman, the two seemingly bickering.

"Huh?! And what do you mean by that?!" She angrily replied as she pressed her forehead, but the other woman retaliated by evening out the pressure,

"You were never good with talking anyway." She sarcastically spoke as the girl with green hair caught the face of an incoming attacker, turning both women's attention towards the attacker, with both punching the man simultaneously, sending him to the rooftops of the tavern.

"Whatever, let's beat these dumbasses to a pulp before we settle who's stronger this time!" The two seemingly agreed on their shared love for fighting tore their attention away from them... and onto the crowd of enemies running towards them from the streets.