Chapter Twenty Two

Josh doesn't looked okay this past few days, but every time I asked he only said he's tired from practice or things.

"Baby, I'm really okay, its just... its just that I'm really tired and stress with coach lately, but I'm fine, Sapphire"

I wanted to be his comfort from all of his stress source, I wanted to at least be his place to rest and be at peace.

"Valentine is around the corner now, do you want to go somewhere before attending the prom?" Josh asked.

"My Aunt would probably say I should get ready the whole day"

We both chuckled.

"But, maybe we can go to the cliff? Picnic or something"

"Okay, we'll go"

I smiled at him, he hugged me after that.

"I love you" he whispered tenderly.

"I love you, Joshua"

"Sapphire..."

I laughed.

"I love you, Josh, my baby"

His hug tightened, I laughed.

"Alright bear hugger, I need to go to the convenience store and work on my shift, I'll be late, its a deduction"

He sighed and slowly let go, he drove me off to the convenience store.

Yasmin visited me there, asking for another batch because her friends also liked my tints and they asked them for the tints.

I told her I will make her new tints and I'll make them in different shade this time.

Tanja was slowly gaining her popularity, and it was doing me so well.

I had the tints ready after a few days of making them, Yasmin picked them up from the convenience store, she was very happy with it

Josh and I did our plan for Valentine's day, he cooked food for us and some chips for our picnic, I set up the back part of his pick up and we settled there.

Josh was looking ahead thinking about something, I watched his face admire the view, he then glance at me when he felt my stares, his lips stretched for a smile to tease me about it.

I only rolled my eyes and ate.

"I love you" he said.

I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"I love you, baby"

He pulled me to him as we watch the view, it wasn't too hot there.

I took photos with him as a reminder for that day.

He brought me back to our house and said that he'll pick me up later.

My mom and Aunt were busy working their fairy godmother magic to me.

I was going to wear a lilac dress with an A-line cut, it was a square neck top with lace strap.

I wore the necklace Josh gave me.

"You look like your mom so much! Especially when she was your age!" Auntie Annie said enthusiastically.

I smiled at her, mom looked at me, her eyes welled up.

"Mom, I'm not getting married yet!"

Aunt Annie laughed, we both hugged my mom.

"I'm sorry, its just that my baby's all grown up and a beautiful lady, my little wallflower has blossomed so gorgeously"