Two:- New Student, New Interest? (REVAMPED)

Why the hell is she in this class?! Nathan groaned as he looked forward at the girl. His mind wanders off to when she did a backflip from the tree he was at and landed on her feet like a cat. He couldn't believe anyone would just randomly be up a tree, even if they're a gymnast who's new to the school; she was weird to him.

The teacher looked over to Jadrianne with raised eyebrows as her introduction was too short. "Umm, dear, could you tell us more about yourself?" Jadrianne only briefly glanced at her before looking to the class, "I don't want to." With that, she caught everyone's attention. "O-oh, okay," the teacher spoke, "now, we have to begin the class. Dear, you can sit in the empty corner over there," she pointed.

Without a word, she moves to her spot while everyone's eyes were on her. Jadrianne couldn't be bothered, it was nearly normal to her. She set her bag down and sat at her seat by the window. She could feel the stares, but she paid no attention, and all only looked out the window with her chin rested on her palm.

That's when the whispers started for the whole day.

"Who is she?"

"Yo, she's hot."

"I bet she's one of those girls with an attitude."

"How would you know when she barely talks?"

"She just came in, dumbass!"

Even with all the nosy statements, Jadrianne with her hood on and has in her jacket's pockets, doesn't bat an eye and only walks forward down the hall munching on an apple. Not far behind was Nathan who couldn't help but overhear the chatter as he walks by. Seriously, does this school have a whole club for gossip? It's annoying. He cringes. He wasn't intentionally following her, but it was the same path to his next class; to which he prayed for her not to be heading for where he was going too.

Prayers don't work immediately when he saw her pushed through the door for his English class. "Ugh! Really?!" Nathan shouted which startled the students who near him.

"He's mad again! Shit!"

"When is he ever not mad?"

"Nathan's so hot though! Why did he have to be a Demon Nerd?"

Ignoring the comments, he heads for his class. Soon enough, Mr. Hendricks greeted him with a toothy smile, "Hey there, Nathanial!" Nathan rolled his eyes as he walked past him to his seat at the back. "Please, that's not my name, for the millionth time," he grumbled. "I know," Mr. Hendricks chirped, "I just like to be the special one. Nathan only ignored and laid out his books on his table which was the last third row by the window.

Mr. Hendricks was a very laidback teacher and the class enjoyed learning from him. However, everyone knows if they don't complete any of his assignments on time then they are unfortunate to meet his dark side that no one enjoys. He'd go from chirpy teacher to a pissed-off lion in a split second. With that, all his students were specifically obedient when it came to him, just so they don't have to feel his wrath.

As students piled in the classroom, a few of the girls in the class came in giggling once they spotted Nathan who was indulging himself in his textbook. Of course, they all sighed in awe as they admired him in their seats, which inconveniently were arranged near each other. As mentioned before, Nathan may be walking around with the title, The Demon Nerd, but no girl could deny that they do have concupiscent feelings for one and only Nathan Howland.

Unfortunately for him, he didn't like the fact that he was always capturing their attention even when he wasn't doing anything. Numerous girls would make bets on who would break him first and be the first one to be the girlfriend of The Demon Nerd. Many have tried, but each girl has all had their hearts crushed from his infamous bitter rejections.