Fourteen:- Dating? What a Hassle (REVAMPED)

Jadrianne had already bought her lunch from the cafeteria the moment she reached the school in the morning. She didn't like having to deal with hungry antelopes during lunch, so she decided to buy the food first-hand and eat them alone anywhere she wanted.

In this case, she decided to stay in the next class she had so she didn't have to walk there when lunchtime is over. She sat at the window side three tables from the back. She leaned against the wall while sitting sideways in her seat and munching on her butter bread which she bought from early morning.

The door to the class slides open and a familiar female student walked in. "Oh, you're in the Spanish class too?" Jadrianne asked, bluntly which made the petite girl jump in surprise at the voice. The girl looked at her and she relaxed a little to realized it was only Jadrianne, but she was still nervous. She didn't blame her to not know she was in the same class as Jadrianne too.

Jadrianne was her 'prince' after all.

Who wouldn't be nervous? Jadrianne Clarke is a rare beauty and to have her move to their school was a complete mystery and shock. What would a beautiful girl get in a simple neighbourhood? She walks around with confidence and makes everyone stop and stare without even trying.

The day she entered Skylar High and already most of the male students in the school had their hearts strike by her. Unfortunately for them, Jadrianne rejected every single confession they gave her. Some were heartbroken but still admired her anyways. That's the Mystery Beauty, after all. No one knows what's on her mind.

Plus, they heard rumours of her not having any interest at all with guys. They heard she was definitely not lesbian, but she just didn't have any particular reason for not paying attention to any guys.

For the female students, you'd expect them to be super jealous and plot traps of revenge on her but no. Instead, they look up to her as their goddess. Most likely, they sometimes think of her as the Aphrodite of all hot girls. Some do envy her, but they still look up to her.

"U-Um, thanks for saving me the other day!" The girl stammered. Jadrianne nodded in acknowledgement, "It was nothing. I just don't like bullies." Silence fell upon the two as the girl sat down until the nonchalant girl broke it.

"Hey, I need to ask you something . . . uhh?" Jadrianne dragged as if to hint at the smaller girl. "Uh ah! I'm Fay. Fay Gilles." The girl answered nervously but she felt excited because the currently most popular girl—which she became surprisingly fast—just talked to her.

We've been in the same class for a few weeks now, but I won't tell her that. Fay thought as she fumbled with her fingers. Fay gulped and spoke, "What's your question?"

Jadrianne took a small bite from her bread more before asking, "What do you know about him?" Fay was perplexed at her question, "Who?" Jadrianne waved her hand carelessly, "The guy who looks like he's been having PMS all his life. The Demon Nerd."

With that, Fay finally caught on to Jadrianne. "Oh, you mean Nathan Howland." Fay sighed dreamily while cupping both sides of her faces. "Yeah, him," Jadrianne said, bluntly. Fay looked at her with adoration.

She looks like cupid's recent victim. Jadrianne thought while swallowing her food. "He's only the hottest guy in school. He has constantly good grades which made him the top student in school. He's an amazingly impressive athlete but doesn't enter any sports club which is totally a waste. He's undeniably strong and could beat up a person twice his size if you piss him off." She said it all with a dreamy tone.