Twenty-Two:- Time, Place & Occasion (REVAMPED)

Twenty-two:- Time, Place & Occasion

Cute. Was what Jadrianne thought as she let her eyes take in the sight of the flushing red taller boy. Clearing his throat, Nathan noticed her hand that he told her was dirty was starting to form a bruise. What the-

The impulsive boy took Jadrianne by surprise when he grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand close to his eyes to scan it. "What the hell?! That's not dirt! Your stupid is self actually bruised!" Nathan shrieked in disbelief. Oh, so close. The girl realized it when Nathan didn't notice him pulling her closer to him.

Unintentionally, a light tint crept across the shorter's cheeks. Unfortunately for her, it caught Nathan's line of sight. The scowling teen knitted his eyebrows and tilted his head in curiosity. "Oi, why do you look like that?" He grumbled as he subconsciously let his fingers brush across her light pink cheeks.

Is he a cat or something? She thought as she remained silent.

Does she have a fever? The hell is this stupid girl looking like a deer in headlights for? Nathan wondered innocently despite his hard expression. The floaty moment was interrupted when they heard someone sigh loudly than needed.

"Seriously, couples need to know their TPO."

The two turned their heads to see a caramel-haired girl with piercing blue eyes with a cunning face jeering at them. Nathan narrowed his eyes at her. "Hah?! Who the hell are you calling a couple?!" That's when he felt Jadrianne's wrist in his grip started to wriggle making him snap his attention back to her. The hazel eyes widen after realizing the position they were in made him immediately pull away.

Ah shit! Were we like that for so long?! Gah, I wanna shoot myself. Nathan cursed as he turned his head away. Jadrianne, on the other hand, remained silent as she stared indifferently at the girl in front of them.

The blue-eyed girl scoffed when she noticed the emerald eyes staring at her. "What? He didn't confess to you yet? Pfft! How sad for you," she snickered. "Oi! No one's confessing to anyone! Butt out!" Nathan retorted while Jadrianne only drank the beverage she bought from before. Jadrianne isn't bothered over such comments.

Who the hell is this nosy nobody? I don't need comments from outsiders. Nathan sneered before stomping away to the court where the boys were. As Jadrianne was stepping forward to trail behind him, the girl earlier only snickered. "You've got bad taste."

Jadrianne didn't bother to respond but only peered at the caramel-haired girl over her shoulder. Despite usually not minding anyone who makes comments, she had to admit an unsettling sense in her that something's about to be unpleasant.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

"Tch. What are they so excited about?" Nathan grumbled as him and Jadrianne both walked into a lively atmosphere of the basketball team.

Theodore saw them and waved excitedly. Jadrianne took a seat on the bench beside the team while Nathan stood beside her. "Hey, you guys," Brad called out to the two who just arrived, "We were wondering if you guys wanna grab a bite together downtown before we head home."

Nathan sighed and bent down to pick up his bag. "Thanks, but no thanks." He rejected him immediately with a fake smile.

That's when Theodore lunged at him and desperately gripped onto his shirt. "Please, Master Demon! We'll do anything to get you to come with us!" He cried. "What the-? Master?! Are you freaking crazy? Let go!" Nathan shouted as he tried to pry Theodore off him.

"Pfft."

Huh? Nathan thought as he heard a snicker. He glanced over to see Jadrianne turned sideways and she had her mouth covered by her hand with her hair curtaining the sides of her face. He saw her body shaking. That's when he realized.