Twenty-Five:- Did You Hear? (REVAMPED)

Author's Note: The guys above perfectly represents Theo & Brad's daily antics (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ. Credit to the artist. [I tried to find the person but I can't find any watermark].

Twenty-Five:- Did You Hear?

"Oh crap! Crap! Oh crappity crap crap!"

Nathan groaned as he covered his ears due to Theodore's loud panicking. The qualifying rounds for Inter-High is now only days away. After weeks of training, Nathan acknowledge but wouldn't admit that they've become better than he first helped them.

"Will you shut up? I can't finish this essay if you keep squawking like that!" Nathan exclaimed. "Oh, wanna buy ear plugs? I know a shop that sells cheap ones nearby," Brad told. "Ah, you should've told me earlier! Whatever. Tell me the place; I'm going there after school." Nathan grunted as he got up from the benches at the school field.

"Hey! I heard that!" Theodore yelped.

"Good. You ain't deaf, then."

Pouting, Theodore pounced on Nathan from behind. "You're so grumpy, Nathan!" On instinct, the grumpy boy turned and shoved his hand against the chirpy one's face away from him. "It's because of loud-mouths like you made me like this. Now, stop tryna hug me."

Theodore scowled and removed Nathan's big hands from his nearly squashed face. "Are you ever gonna be nice?"

"No, nitwit. I'll get insomnia if I do.

From then on until now, he couldn't escape from the two of them. Especially a certain excited brunet and spectacled blunt wouldn't leave his side. Nathan was in the middle of finishing up his essay on classical literature and the fact Theodore and Brad were there with him; it was causing a delay.

"Would you please just go somewhere else to panic, chirp brain? You won't get any benefit staying around me as I try to do my homework." Nathan sigh as he continued writing. Theodore shook his head playfully and leaned back against the benches behind them.

"Nah, it's our first day as fr- uh . . . acquaintances and we're warming up!" Theodore knew his irritated friend would stuff a textbook in his mouth if he said the so-called forbidden word.

Nathan rolled his eyes. "Yeah, can you do that heating up thing another time? Right now, I'm in the middle of finishing this crappy essay so . . ." Then turned to Theodore's face. "KEEP QUIET, YOU TWITTER BIRD!"

Theodore and Brad stared at him with blank faces. "Dude, you gotta keep quiet."

"Why Twitter Bird?"

I can't with these two extra weirdos. Nathan huffed and turned back to his essay. "Twitter is the ground for nonstop jabbering which can be filled with toxic tweets," he told before jabbing his finger against Theodore's cheek, "And you're tweeting mouth is becoming toxic to my ears."

Unexpectedly, Theodore burst out laughing while Brad just snickered. Meanwhile, Nathan was confused and mad at the same time. "The hell you idiots laughing for?" Theodore wiped a tear before patting Nathan's shoulder. "Nothing's wrong, oh angered one. You just made it harder to get rid of us."

Nathan opened his mouth, but nothing came out. I seriously give up. He sighed and closed his book before standing up. "Hey, where're you going?" Theodore asked. Nathan cleared his throat as he averted his eyes.

". . . Nowhere."

Before those two could say anything else, Nathan already leaped off from the benches and sprinted back inside the school.