Thirteen:- High-Level Stalker (REVAMPED)

Nathan let out a sigh as he opened his locker. Thank God it's lunch period. He thought as he puts in his textbooks inside. He has been trying to avoid those two ever since they even said a word to him. He still wonders why they would suddenly go up to him like that.

He's the Demon Nerd. Everyone in the school is afraid of him. He did nothing out of the ordinary other than his usual reactions, as far as he knows.

It was a normal day since Nathan was glaring at anyone approaching him. He was being his cold self and he still couldn't figure out why that Theodore and Brad are so persistent to just be around him before like they didn't know he was the Demon Nerd everyone feared about.

It's like Déjà vu. He massaged his temples as if to ease the headache.

He sighed and hung his head down. Why are there people suddenly interested in hanging around me? He thought as he stared at the ground. Speaking of people, Jadrianne popped up from behind him, "You sigh a lot."

"What the fudge?!" Nathan jumped in shock and accidentally slammed his locker before turning on his heel and leaning back against the lockers. He felt his heart pumping so much as he gripped his shirt. Just fortunate he didn't get a heart attack. Jadrianne stood there with a fascinated expression.

That made Nathan scowl. He pushed himself off the lockers as his hands balled into fists. "Why the heck do you need to sneak up on me like that?" He growled but Jadrianne wasn't fazed at all. "Technically, it's sneaking up behind you. Not on you." She pointed out with her pointer finger up. "Unless you'd prefer that last part?" She raised a questioning look at him.

He gritted his teeth with the tint of red visible on his cheeks. He gave her the deathliest glare he had. "You're a girl. You shouldn't say those sorts of things." He hissed. Jadrianne clasped her hands behind her head and shrugged.

"I don't really care. We can say whatever regardless of our gender." She said as she just tilted her head to the side a little, but her eyes weren't looking at him. "Plus, I was only messing with you. Don't need to be sexist, Nate." She looked at him with a coy smirk on her lips.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!"

Nathan's body was shaking with irritation, but he sighed and loosens up. He shook his head and just walked away from the spot. Jadrianne, as always, trailed behind him. As much as Nathan wanted to tell her to leave him alone, he knew there was a zero per cent chance she would do that, so he just kept his mouth shut and walked out until they were outside.

Nathan remembered the spot under the tree where he had rejected the girl who thought it was funny to send him a love letter that would just end up with her trembling like a wet dog looking like she could crap out bricks on the spot.

Speaking of which. . . He turned to her. "Hey, that incident during P.E," he brought the topic up, "do you, by any chance, know those three girls who pushed the smaller one earlier?"

"Shouldn't you be asking whether the girl who fell was okay?"

Ugh, this little smug shi-

"FINE! IS SHE OK?!" He raged as he got in her face. With no hint of shock, she answered smugly, "Why, yes, Nathan Howland, she's treated well."

"GOOD!" Looking like a grumpy dragon who just breathed fire, he asked his previous again. Hah! Prince, my ass!

Jadrianne only waved her hand carelessly, "I just knew they were the ones who hurt her. They were the only ones laughing." Nodding at her answer, he slumped down under the tree and onto the grass with his back resting against the trunk of the tree.