Eleven:- Weirdo the Hero (REVAMPED)

Author's Note: Idk who's the anime guy up there but he's cool. Bandaged anime arms are intriguing somehow.

Anyways, I'm gonna be drafting the rest of the chapters because that was my writing when I was way younger and since this story is inspired, I couldn't write a plot that's exactly like the story I love. 

Writers try our best to improve & your feedback helps that too. Read on.

Eleven:- Weirdo the Hero

Ever since the incident back in the coffee shop, Manager Enrique drove Nathan back home. Jacob and Logan got the shocks of their lives after hearing the news. Nathan had to face his father's scolding, but it soon died down when Jacob began to baby his son with all the care until he got better.

The doctor said he needed at least a day of rest since it was due to overwork. All the more he got an earful from not just his father but also from Manager Enrique.

The day of Nathan's rest, Jacob came in with Nathan's food in bed. "How are you feeling, son?" He asked as he put his hand on his son's forehead. "A little better than first," Nathan answered as he took a bite of the toasted sandwich. Jacob took the day off to take care of Nathan despite his son's disagreement.

Silence filled the air for a while until Jacob broke it. "Nate," the younger boy looked at his father, "This is what I meant that you're still too young to do so much. How much are you going to push yourself?"

Flashback

"I-I'm so thankful you saved my employee, but you didn't have to go that far!" Enrique said as his arms flail around, not knowing what to do.

Flashback End

Nathan blinked and just quietly ate his breakfast. He sighed, "I'm sorry, dad, but I'm still going to work." Jacob opened his mouth to protests until Nathan cut in, "Don't worry. I promise not to push myself too much next time, okay? I learned my lesson."

Jacob only sighed before wiping a warm wet towel to his son's face as a doting parent should. Nathan looked at his father and knew no one at school would believe how loving his family is. His younger brother, Logan panicked when his big brother was unwell it made Nathan warm inside.

"Anyways, would you mind giving back the parka to your friend once you're back in school?" Jacob said as he got up. What? Nathan froze.

"Par . . . ka?" Nathan looked to where Jacob pointed. A black parka was over his chair at his study table. "Enrique said when he went to start his car, a friend of yours passed it to him saying . . ."

What Happened on the Previous Night

"¡Dios Mio! I can't believe that stubborn chico had to get himself shoved to drag him back home." Enrique muttered in panic as he fumbled with his car keys.

Once he revives the engine of his car, someone called out to him from behind that made him jump in surprise. "¡Ay! W-Who?! Oh, you!" He exclaimed as he pointed at Jadrianne's neutral expression.

"Sorry to surprise you." She spoke calmly which made Enrique compose himself in embarrassment that a teenager like her was being so polite while he was being this jerky. "A-Ah, it's fine. Oh! Muchas gracias niña for saving our stubborn Nate!" Enrique went and clasped her hand in between his.

Jadrianne didn't mind it as she could see how grateful he was through his expressions. She only nodded as he released her hand. "So, is there anything you need?" He asked her, knowing there should be a reason she approached him.