Its already christmas time

It was the last day at Hogwarts before Draco had to go home for Christmas break. He had quit quidditch almost a week ago. He was on his way to meet Luna when he was suddenly confronted by the one and only Harry Potter.

Draco had done a very well job of avoiding both him and Weasley since the beginning of the year and all that went to waste.

"You quit quidditch?" The boy asked utterly confused.

Draco was also confused. Why was he suddenly interested in whether or not he played quidditch. It's not like Draco was very good anyway. At least not compared to the boy in front of him.

Draco wanted to walk away but potters emerald green eyes kept him in place. He always thought they were a nice color.

"I don't see why you are even standing here talking to me potter. I have somewhere to be. So if you would leave me be." Draco went to leave but potter grabbed his arm pulling him back. Draco felt heat rise on his face and even on his ears.

Potter was staring at Draco and it felt like Draco's stomach was tied in a bunch of knots. "Why?" He simply asked.

"Because I could." With that Draco took his arm out of potters grip and tried not to run off and away from him. When he was out of sight though he ran to where his cousin would be. Thankfully she was.

She had a frilly blue dress on with mismatched knee socks and black shoes. Draco smiled at her before pulling her into a bone crushing hug.

"What's the matter Draco?" She asked sweetly

"I ran into potter and I really don't want to go back home." He informed his cousin.

They sat down and Luna handed Draco a brush and hair tie. He started to do her hair parting it down the middle and French braiding the first half.

"Oh well why don't you just stay here?"

"I wish I could. Actually no I wish I could go home while my father wasn't there so it would only be me and mother. Oh and Severus." Luna hummed and swayed a bit.

"I wish I could stay with you." Draco stopped thinking for an quick second. How had he not thought of that.

"Oh Luna that's a wonderful idea. We should ask." Draco replied going back to braiding her hair.

"Is it?" She said softly

Draco smiled and tied off the first braid tying it at the nape of her neck. Then starting on the other braid. "It is I'm sure we might be able to convince them to let you come over."

"I do hope so that would be wonderful to spend a holiday with you."

When dinner time came around Draco wrote to his mother before sending it off and running down to meet Theo who was nice enough to wait for him.

Theo walked right next to him and bumped his shoulder. "How would you feel if I though a Gryffindor was cute?"

Draco wasn't as surprised by the question as he should be "well which one?"

"Which one? You mean you don't care?"

"Of course I care I want to know. So are you going to tell me or not Theo."

Theo stuttered a bit "well you know maybe it might be Lee Jordan."

That surprised Draco. He definitely was not expecting his name to be said. Though Draco had to admit he was good looking.

"You like older guys?" Was all Draco said in response. Theo chocked on nothing before nodding.

"He's two years older why do you have to make it seem like he's old." The look on Theo's face was priceless. Draco snickered at his red faced friend.

"It seems like a lot of us like grifindors." that caught Theo's full attention. He opened his mouth to question what Draco had said but didn't get the chance to. They had entered the dining hall. They sat down and Theo kept looking over at Draco the whole time and all Draco did was smirk.