Luna's adventures with Draco

Draco was more than thrilled to have Luna over for new years. His parents agreed to let her come over but not on Christmas but as long as she was aloud to come over Draco was happy. His father was in a mood but his mother was all smiles and so was Draco.

Luna had just gotten here and Draco ran to her. He almost knocked her down by hugging her so hard.

"Draco I've missed you." She told him

"I've missed you to Luna I'm so glad you get to be over here."

"So am I."

They walked off to the gardens together. She saw one of the peacocks and went over to pet it despite Draco's warning.

It pecked at her and then chased the two of them around.

They were both screaming because more of them appeared out of seemingly nowhere. Draco had never seen Luna run that fast before but her black and blue dress was getting caught on the thorns.

When they finally got away they were both breathing heavily. Draco knew a spell and was able to fix Luna's dress and she looked thrilled when he did so.

Draco enjoyed spending time with his cousin and wished that his father didn't hate her so much. If he was able to spend more time with her then Draco might just be a much nicer person in general.

When it got dark outside his father informed the two of them that it was time for Luna to go home.

Draco really didn't want her to but he didn't argue.

Luna left with her father after hugging Draco goodbye and even his uncle Xenophilius hugged him good bye and wished him a good holiday and Draco felt tears well up in his eyes but he ignored them.