The trial

Draco watched as his uncle put on his shoes and put his hair up. Then he watched as his mom took it down and redid it.

They were fighting like normal while Draco and Remus sat and watched not sure if they should intervene. His uncle looked handsome as ever wearing a very expensive black robes. He had earrings on and Draco thought they were lovely.

"Alright dear it's time to go." His mothers voice was quiet and soft as she spoke. Draco wasn't sure exactly who she was talking to.

They stood up and Draco held onto Remus's arm while his mom and uncle linked theirs together. They would be Apparate their and Draco was under age.

When they made it their they went through security and we're put into a room that Draco recognized.

Before his uncle was pulled aside to sit in front of the room Draco hugged him and felt his uncle squeeze him back right before his mother almost crushed Sirius.

They were sat down when Draco noticed a boy across the room with pink hair and blue eyes. It was his cousin Tonks and next to him was his mom Andromeda. Her dark hair was thick with curls just like his aunt Bella and uncle Sirius.

He didn't realize they would be here but then he remembered how everyone always said they were the closest.

"We are here to start the trial of Sirius Orion Black. On account for murder of 12 muggles and his old friend Peter Pettigrew. Draco wanted to throw something at that person.

He saw his uncle grimacing at the name of his former friend.

"Are first witness we call up is Draco Lucius Malfoy." They yelled

Draco knew what they were thinking. They thought he would go against him. They thought he would only support purebloods and that he would hate blood traitors. Maybe he did once but certainly not anymore. He walked to the stand and stood as straight as possible.

"Mr Malfoy can you tell us how old you are?" A voice asked

"I am 14 years old." He would be turning 15 in a few days. They nodded at his answer.

"Can you tell us what happened Mr Malfoy?" One of the others asked him

"Yes. I went to talk to professor Snape about something that had been bothering me. I had heard about Peter Pettigrew a former worker for the dark lord and how he could turn into a rat. You see sir there was a rat running around Hogwarts who showed up under that name. I was worried about what that meant and went to tell an adult." He swallowed as everyone looked at him curiously wondering who's side he would take.

"I was scared so Professor took it into his hands to find out what was really happening. That's when professor Lupin got involved. It was both his old friends and he could have been lied to all this time. They brought in the rat and a few other students followed them without them knowing. When the spell was cast Peter Pettigrew was standing there. Right in front of me. He even admitted to being the one that got the potters killed."

"That's enough." One of them snapped he had short black hair. He seemed to really hate being there. He most certainly didn't like Draco's uncle.

"Could you tell us your relationship with the defendant?"

"He's my uncle." Draco supplied

"Wouldn't you all think that perhaps family relations might make you a bit nicer and more of a liar about the real truth."

It wasn't a question but Draco was going to answer anyway "I assure you if it was my aunt up here I would do anything in my power to make sure she was punished. But my uncle did nothing wrong. It was Peter Pettigrew."

"That's enough sit back down we will be calling up are next witness. Severus Tobias Snape."

His godfather walked up stiffly and Draco was worried for him. He sat back down next to his mother who wrapped a pale arm around him and he leaned on her.

His godfather defended his uncle he knew he wasn't a fan of it but he was doing it for him. Draco knew how much he had to mean to the man for him to do this. It seemed to upset the dark haired man even more. No one was going against Sirius they were all standing up for him.

After the trial ended everyone was holding their breath. They had asked everyone in the room that night to tell them what happened and they all said the same thing as draco. How Peter Pettigrew had admitted to what he did and that Sirius wasn't guilty.

"We have reached a conclusion. Sirius Orion Black will no longer be convicted of the crime he will not be returning to Azkaban and Peter Pettigrew will take his place. You are all free to go."