Passing out

Draco woke up feeling quiet sick. His legs were aching and he wasn't focusing well. "Draco are you sure you should go to class today?" Blaise asked concern lacing his voice.

"I'm fine really." He told the taller boy

The whole day however Draco couldn't focus. He was having serious issues. He was walking to potions with Pansy and Blaise behind him while Theo had his arm around his shoulder. If it wasn't for Theo then draco would have walked right into a wall.

"Draco maybe you should go to the hospital wing." Theo said pulling draco closer to him.

"No I'm seriously fine. I just wasn't paying attention." He told his friends

"You haven't been paying attention all day." Pansy snapped. She rubbed her forehead and walked into the potions classroom.

Severus was standing in the front already. Draco took his usual seat. They were making Strengthening Solution. It was a multiple day project so if Draco struggled a bit today it would be ok.

About half way through the class Draco's eyes started to unfocus. Things were blurring then it all went dark and he felt the floor underneath him and a scream before completely losing consciousness.

When he woke up there were bright lights above him. His godfather was sitting next to him. "Ow." Draco groaned while sitting up.

"Yes I would imagine you hit your head on a desk on the way to the floor." Severus told him. Draco's head was definitely pounding.

"How long ago was that?" He asked swallowing as he felt nauseated.

"It's early in the morning. On Saturday." He told him.

Draco sputtered "Saturday. I was out all of Friday."

"Yes you were. Did you know how difficult it was to keep potter out of here? Because he can be very stubborn." Severus drawled.

Draco didn't feel good. After being out for that long he shouldn't feel this bad but maybe hitting his head made it worse. "Ow." He said again and Severus sighed and leaned over.

"Are you doing ok? I can get you something." He told him.

Draco thought for a second "A hug would make me feel better." Draco knew it would actually but it would ease him a bit. He always felt safe with his godfather.

"It won't." He told him but got up and sat next to him before wrapping him up in his arms. Draco leaned in and relaxed.

After about an hour Severus had to leave to make some potions for Madam Pomfrey. Draco was now left alone with a throbbing headache. Then Harry appeared from under that stupid invisibility cloak.

"Harry? Is that you or did I hit my head a lot harder than I was told?" He asked the Gryffindor.

Harry came over to his bed and sat next to him. Draco turned his head to him and blinked. The bed had dipped when he sat down. "Why was Snape hugging you?" Harry's voice didn't sound as nice as it normally did and he looked annoyed.

Draco's head screamed he still wasn't thinking right "why not? It's not the first time." He told the boy.

"Not the first time. Why is he hugging you? Is that even aloud?" Harry asked snappily

Draco flinched his voice sounded loud and it hurt to hear. Harry cringed and put his arms around his shoulder and pulled him closer their bodies pressing into each other. He was radiating body heat.

"Of course it's aloud Harry. I asked him to." Draco swallowed down another wave of nausea. He hid his face in Harry's chest and slumped.

"Why would you want to hug him?" Harry asked holding Draco gently.

"Because I love him." Draco said not even thinking about how that sounded. Harry choked.

"What?" He asked. Draco didn't answer instead he passed out in Harry's arms.